two

--AN: I don't think I made they're ages clear, Skyler is 18 now, Stella is 10, and Ally is 20.

It didn't take long before I heard the loud boys again, laughing, giggling, shouting, I wasn't going to stop them either, they could feel the wrath of the nerds reeding books, who only, and I mean only, like silence.

Many, rather loud, shhhhh's were heard around the library, and probably the whole city.

They seem to be super close friends. I've only had one friends, beside my sister and Molly. His name was Sam.

Why aren't we friends anymore? Oh well, he doesn't live here anymore, like as in he no longer lives on this earth.

It hit me super hard when he left, I remember it like it was just yesterday, which it obviously wasn't, it was a year ago, a year after my mom left, my best friend left.

-Flashback-

"Honey, I'm home!" I yell through his house laughing, but what was odd was Sam usually laughed too. It was silent, dead silent.

His parents were at work and it was a Saturday, so we had no school. We usually spent the weekends together. Oh who am I kidding we spent every waking hour together! I mean we were like siblings.

"Sam nice joke now come out." I laughed lightly.

"Sammy?"

Still no answer. I began to panic, quickly making my way through the small house, and to Sam's room.

His door was closed, it was always open, why was it closed?

"Sam, are you in there?"

No answer.

"Sam if this is a joke, it's not funny!" I yell.

I slowly turn the cold metal knob opening the wooden door slowly.

As slow as I opened it, I walk in. He was on his bed sleeping.

Oh Sam.

I walk over to him and shake him gently, he didn't move.

"Sam! Come on! Wake up! It's time to-" I quickly cut myself off when I see the empty pill bottle on his bedside table, and a paper with sloppy, tear stained hand writing, with my name at the top. Not just anyone's handwriting either, Sam's handwriting.

No.

No, no, no, no.

No, not Sam. He wouldn't.

Quickly I turn to him and lay my head on his chest like we had done many times before, and listened. Unlike the other times, his beautiful heart was no longer beating.

That's when I broke.

-Flashback over-

I hadn't realized my eyes had began to fill with that salty liquid people call tears until I herd a thud. I quickly wipe my eyes, and look over the counter. One of the idiots who had come in making noise, had tripped, and fell, on his face.

"Oh my god Jc! You just f-face planted!" The blonde shorter one shouted while still doubled over in laughter, as well as Smiley. I don't even know what to call him.

Jc I guess, was still on the floor, also laughing at his own inconvenience.

As soon as the tall brown head stopped laughing, he stood up properly, and began to walk over to the counter, with his two friends quickly following.

His two friends were what caught my eye, they were both trying not to laugh, pointing at the taller one, and whispering.

Once he got to the counter, he started leaning up against it. His friends came up behind him, both of them slinging there arms over his shoulder, making him wobble a little before he got his balance again.

"I'd like to check out this book." He said smiling wide. With his friends now laughing beside him.

"You have to show me the book." I say raising an eyebrow, waiting for him to set the book on the counter.

"What?" He asks stunned.

"You have to put you book on the counter before she can do anything man." Jc said.

"What, oh wait my- my oh." he stutters before setting it on the counter, looking at me.

"Clifford? I mean, I'm not judging but didn't quite peg you was the Big Red Dog type." I answer looking at the three boys, two of witch were doubled over in laughter, laughing at his friends mistake, whereas the tall one just blushed and stuttered trying to come up with an excuse.

"E-excuse me." He finally got out, before whipping around and running after his friends who were already running out of the store.

"Why did you do that? Clifford? Come on!" He shouted, even though he was now outside, I could hear him clear as day. It was obvious he was mad, you could practically see the red smoke pouring from his ears.

"Oh come on, you have to admit it was funny!" The short blonde one yelled before they were all laughing.

They soon returned back at the counter. There was a person ahead of them though.

"Can you help me now, you have been staring at the window for five minutes." The snappy old lady shouts. I wasn't staring at the window, I looked over a few time to make sure I didn't need to call the police, Smiley seemed pretty mad.

"I was not staring." I snap back.

"Yeah you were, you were going google eyes for these three idiots." She said turning around, whacking each idiot on the back of the head, them each saying a quick 'hey!'.

"I like you." I say.

"That's great, now check out my books." She says and try's to be snappy, but the hint of a smile ruins it.

"Fine." I snap back.

"Fine." She mimics.

"Fine!" Jc and the shot blonde yell, making the old lady glare, and them laugh.

I finally check her books out, before she sets off out of the store.

The three guys step up, once again, getting in the same position like they were in a photoshoot or something.

"I don't really need that book." Smiley states.

"I kinda figured that." I answer back.

"I really just needed a reason to come up here and ask you to go penny boarding sometime?" He asks smugly.

"Sorry, but I don't do dates."

"Who said it was a date?" He asks.

"Well, you just did." I answer, before his friends start shouting and laughing.

"Well, if you change your mind, let me know." he says before walking away with his friends.

It wasn't until he had walked away that I noticed a white slip of paper sticking out of the top of the book he put on the counter. I slowly slide it out, seeing this written on it.

If you want to just talk maybe, call me sometime xxx-xxx-xxxx :)

--HEHE!! YAY!! THEY MET!!

SAMMMMMY!!!! NOOOOO! DONT YOU EVER DO WHAT I JUST WROTE!

THE OLD LADY MADE ME LAUGH AND I WROTE IT HAHA!!

LOVE YOU X EMILY