Proloug

(A/N none of them do YouTube and also they are around the age range of 16-18 and in high school while I do know they are not at all in real life.)

Jack's POV

I tapped my pencil on the desk only stopping occasionally to tap it on my lips. I was trying my hardest to focus on the teacher instead of the cute boy a couple seats up. He was sitting next to some other boy and a brown haired girl, probably his friends. How I would kill to be there with them instead of next to my arrogant twin.

With his feet perched on the desk and leaning back Finn ignored the teacher. Our parents owned a major store line going along the coast, meaning that in this small town we were practically immortal. You see the school valued our farther's donations with multiple zeros so Finn and I were given free passes on nearly anything and passed with 80's to keep our father happy.

However, I was not like my brother and actually wanted to learn. To have the stress of grades and be a real teen, especially if it'll help me get that cute boy.

"Yes Mr. Harries?" Mrs. Leathom asked, her voice tight with annoyance at my brother's hand raised.

Finn smiled like a Cheshire cat, chewing on his gum, "so if I added the x to the y I would get 60? That doesn't make sense."

I groaned as I let my head fall onto the desk with a thud. Everyone turned and stared at him while Mrs. L took in a deep breath, "I have no idea Mr. Harries, that's a good question for your math teacher not your English teacher."

"Your right can I go ask her?" Finn asked. Taking his feet off the desk and standing up his chair screeched against the tile.

"No, you can sit back down for the rest of class" Mrs. L respond before returning to teaching the English class.

Shaking my head at Finn as he smirked widely and chewed on the piece of gum, "your an idiot."

He shrugged, "not like it matters, we'll just inherit some of dads company and be set."

I rolled my eyes before continuing on with my work, well tried to.

Finally starting a new book, I'm writing a couple chapters this time before posting this so I'm sure I will stick with it so I'm not just quitting on it while people read it! Just to let you know that most of the story will be in Connors point of view, but the first few chapters and on occasions Jack or Finn will be the main character mainly to create their characters.
~C