Shattered Peace

"What are you talking about?" Connor laughed as Amber choked on her drink.

Swallowing the water without dying she responded, "I don't honestly know, I am high as hell right now!"

Rolling his eyes Connor quickly looked at the doors to the lunch room for Grant not wanting to deal with a drugged Amber right now. Amber's eyes also lazily searched the crowd, but without a purpose as she tried to control herself, "you know you're going to get caught."

Amber threw her hands up, "hey not my fault Matt gave me the brownie."

"You told me you smoked a joint outside right before second block!" Connor pointed out, "or is that your excuse when you get caught."

Laughing at nothing she leaned against him, "your arm smells like my grandmas couch."

"Well your grandma has a lovely smelling couch" Connor didn't react to her touch, "where is Matt even?"

"I don't fucking know" Amber pealed herself off Connor and surveyed the room, "probably off snorting coke."

"I hate you" Grant stated as he seated himself across from Connor and Amber, "high, now?"

"Ooh shut up" Amber threw her hand through her hair uncaring about her friends comment, "your just jealous."

"Of becoming a vegetable? Yeah, you caught me" Grant sighed pretending to actually be upset about it.

"She reeks of weed, do you got any cologne?" Connor questioned.

"Why?" Grant furrowed his eyebrows together, "if she's stupid enough to smell like that then let her."

"No I don't care about that, I care that she smells like shit next to me" Connor explained.

Digging through his bag Grant only managed to dig out a package of air fresheners for a car, "do you like 'Hawaiian spring' or 'Mountain pine?'"

Connor gave him a questioning look, but then decided something was better than nothing, "pine."

Tearing open the package Grant retrieved the tree shaped freshener and passed it over. Holding the strongly smelling tree Connor looked at Amber who was to amused with the wheel of the table to be concerned with current situation. "Just shove it in her bra."

Connor gave Grant a questioning look before hesitantly reaching over to Amber, "Connor, you little devil, aren't you supposed to like dick!" Amber half shouted as she giggled covering herself.

"Yes, but you reek so you need to wear this" Connor tried to explain to the wall.

Amber laughed, "all natural!" She reached to the sky stretching.

Grant lunged over the table and snatched the air freshener from Connors hand before shoving it down the girls shirt. Amber gasped in surprise, but laughed once she saw the tree shaped impression of the air freshener, "it looks like a tree is under my shirt!"

"She's so stupid" Grant chuckled settling back down.

Connor agreed, "not sure how she got here to be honest, like grade wise."

"Lots and lots of copying" Grant shook his head before pulling out a Granola bar, "have lunch?"

"Had lunch, had" Connor tilted his heads towards Amber who was now eyeing Grant's Granola bar like a hungry dog.

Narrowing his eyes Grant states back at the girl as he took a bit out of the bar, "don't even think about it girly."

Crinkling her nose up Amber turned away, mind obviously in another place. Grant huffed turning to Connor and shaking his head, "she's a special one alright."