Food and First Kisses

**Warning**

This chapter is so cliche that it actually hurts me but I can't think of another way of doing it! Sorry!

~~~~~~

Connor reacted first to Finn's sudden shift in personality. Quickly he got off the bed and chased the boy down the hall leaving Jack and Grant alone. Letting out a sigh, Jack ran a hand through his hair, "I should probably go after him shouldn't I?"

"Or you could not" Grant answered pulling out his phone,"but then again I don't care about his feelings so I'm not the best person to ask."

"Well who could blame you" Jack laughed dryly, "I hate him as well, but he's my brother so I need to care about him."

"You are right there."

"I know."

Grant lazily sighed, bored with the situation. "If you want you can go and talk to him, I'm not gonna hold you back."

"But then you'll be here by yourself." Jack pointed out.

Grant squinted, confused, "so? What do you think I'm gonna do? Sniff your underwear? Hang myself? Well, at this point the last one isn't that far away."

"No, no, I meant I didn't want to just ditch you here by yourself" he laughed, "and if you're gonna hang yourself, do it in my bathroom, easier to clean."

Grant squinted his eyes at the boy, "why the hell would there be a mess if I hung myself? Do you think the ropes gonna slit open my throat or something?"

"Well I don't know what rope you have on you!" Standing up he went to the door, "I'll be back in a few minutes okay?"

Grant simply nodded his head and turned back to his phone. He liked his way through his Instagram feed, not bothering to even look or read at what he was liking for the most part. Letting out a content sigh when he reached the last photo he liked, he turned off his phone and tossed it to the ground below, sighing in boredom. Drama here, drama there, drama everywhere! Grant had grown tired of the social stresses of teen life and had, for the most part, given up on it. This would mean that Finn's little show was of no interest to him, not that it would if he was interested in the drama, he did punch him.

"Where did everyone go?"

Finn's recognizable voice snapped Grant out of his trance, "to find you."

"Why?" Taking a bite out of the hamburger on his plate of food, Finn entered the room.

"To find you I guess" he chuckled at the statement, not that it would be for any other reason. "I'll text Connor that your back here." Grant rolled over on the bed so he could reach his phone of the ground.

"Wait, why don't we just hang out and let them find us." Finn suggested, raising an eyebrow, "if your okay with that."

"I'm not." Grant stated bluntly.

Finn seemed taken back from the boys response, "why?"

"Why?" Grant laughed, "your an arrogant asshole who I can't tolerate. All you do is suck off your parents fortune and make other people's lives hell. Ooh and you fucking hit me, several times, in the face for no good reason!"

The larger boy put his plate down and sat next to Grant on the bed. "Umm, I don't think so" in a quick motion Grant pushed him off the bed with his foot, "we aren't sharing this bed."

"But you shared with Jack!" Finn whined, pouting up at the boy from his spot on the floor, "besides that hurt."

"Well in glad to hear that as getting hit in the face did as well! And Jacks not an ass to me, or anyone!"