Into Us

Much to their surprise the door swung open widely, light and wonderful smells wafted out. Standing in the door way was a very well dressed man, "Ah, you must be Grant!"

The man grabbed Grant and pulled him into a tight embraces, much to the brunets protests, "you should have just walked in, our doors always open for you!" Stepping aside the burly man allowed Grant and Connor to enter, "I'm Mr. Harries, it's a pleasure to meet you both."

Grant smiled politely, "it's nice to meet you as well, you have a lovely house and the food smells great!"

Mr. Harries smiled proudly and let out a hearty chuckle, "it's no problem, make yourselves at home. The boys are off somewhere and the food is dispersed around the house so don't be shy."

With that he turned and greeted another well dressed man that was passing by. Grants eyes widened before he let out a sigh, "alright now can we go?"

"Your already starting that?" Connor grumbled, "and no, we are staying for a bit whether you like it or not."

"Well I have the car keys" Grant jingled the keys in his jean pockets, "so actually I decide."

"And they have food" Connor motioned to an expansive spread of food in the room over, "so I don't think I need to worry about you leaving."

Spotting the food Grant slowly turned  and brushed past Connor, "yeah I'll just be over there so..."

"Yeah, yeah I have my phone" Connor chuckled and went off in search of Finn or Jack, preferably Finn. Spendings he better half of 20 minutes searching Connor huffed in aggravation. Pulling out his phone he dialed Finn's number.

"Y'ello?" Finn's voice questioned, "Finn speaking."

"Hey Finn, it's Connor. I'm just calling to say that I'm kinda lost in your house and I have no idea where you are" Connor shyly replied, "I feel so stupid."

Finn chuckled through the phone, "it's no problem, the house can get a little confusing. I'll just come and find you, it'll be like a little scavenger hunt without any clues."

"Your so childish" Connor laughed, "I wish you the best of luck on finding me before I die in some corner of your house never to be seen again."

"Alrighty, see you in a few Con" Finn replied before hanging up. With that Connor head off farther into the inner workings of the Harries household. The sparkling white walls seemed to go on for ages and were only broken up by doors that towered high. He felt that he was going in circles even though he had no recognition of the paintings that lined the walls.

Finn smiled when he saw Connor scratching his head before turning down the hall. Sneaking down the hall Finn snuck expertly behind him and pulled him into a hug, "found you!"

Connor jumped out of his arms ready to kill whoever was attacking him, "holy fucking crap Finn! You scared the living shit out of me!"

Finn smiled cheekily at him, "and it was pretty funny if you ask me!"

Connor narrowed his eyes at him, "was not, I could have died!"

"Totally" Finn laughed and opened his arms, "don't I get a hug?"

Connor grumbled something under his breath before agreeing, "fine, but only cause you are so cute."

Meanwhile Grant was happily helping himself to the smorgasbord of food without remorse. He saw no reason not to, when is the next time he will be able to eat all the ham, turkey, and other delicacies that he wanted? The only reason that he could think off was that he was representing his family in front of nearly every important person in their town. That wasn't a good enough reason for him though. "Find enough to eat?"