Chapter 11

♕ chapter 11 ♕

♕ Diana

"Diana don't be having my daughter around this other guy!" Dante yelled while snatching off his tie angrily.

"It was a freaking play date for gods sake! Malia was just playing with his nieces." I snapped back while laying down on the bed.

I don't know why he's yelling at me when he's probably the one cheating. I know he don't think that I wouldn't be able to smell some other girls perfume on him! He must think I'm an idiot.

"I still don't want her around him or you around him! You know what I said last time. If I catch you cheating on me your ass is gone!" He yelled while getting undressed.

I rolled my eyes. "My ass ain't going no where." I mumbled smartly.

"What was that?" He asked giving me a death glare.

I looked at him before saying "my ass ain't going no where and don't act like you're slick walking into this house with another woman's perfume on you!"I yelled getting up off of the bed and walking over to him.

I was now staring into his eyes.

"You know what get the hell out of my house!" He snapped while walking away from me.

"No." I said with my arms folded over my chest.

A single tear fell out of my eye because he did cheat on me. He was getting on me about cheating the whole time when he cheated on me first.

"Leave now." He growled at me making me jump.

Our argument was interrupted by the bedroom door opening.

"Mommy what's going on? I can't go sleepy sleep while you two yell." Malia whined while walking into the room rubbing her eye.

I looked at Dante before walking over and grabbing Malia into my arms.

"You don't have to worry about us yelling anymore lady bug because we're leaving." I said while walking out of the room.

I walked to her room and begin to pack some of her stuff.

"Mommy where are we going this late?" She questioned me with her eyes barely open.

"We're going to a special place." I lied to her while packing some of her stuff.

"Really?!" She exclaimed fully awake now.

I nodded my head at her.

"Wait here while I go get mommy's things okay?" I asked her.

She nodded her head.

"Okay."

I then walked into the bedroom and begin packing my stuff.

I noticed that Dante was no longer in the room.

I packed most of my shirts , pants , sweats , shoes , and more before dragging my bag to Malia's room.

"Remember baby girl that daddy loves you so much." Dante whispered to Malia once I walked into the room.

"I love you too daddy." She said with a huge smile.

He kissed her forehead before walking over to me.

"Save it." I said sticking my hand up.

He nodded before walking past me out of the room.

I still can't believe that he cheated on me.

"Come on lady bug! It's time to go." I told Malia making her jump off of her bed.

"Yayyyy!" She screamed while walking over to me.

I smiled and grabbed her bag while she followed behind me.

All my love for Dante flew out the window when I left the house.

***

I knocked on the door four times before he answered.

"Diana? What are you doing here so late?" Trey asked opening the door so I could come in.

I had a sleeping Malia on my hips and my bag in my hand.

Trey took Malia and carefully laid her down in the room his nieces were sleeping in.

He also took our bags to a guest room.

We now sat silently on his couches.

"Dante uh kicked me out and I decided to come over here and see if you would let Malia and I stay with you for a little while. I didn't want to go to a hotel because I didn't want Malia freaking out. I only want to stay with you until I get myself together until then I'll be working my ass off to find us a new home." I explained to Trey as he nodded his head in understanding.

He scooted closer to me.

"Y'all are more then welcome to stay here with me for as long as y'all want to. Dante's stupid for putting his wife and his daughter out! Why would he even do something like this?" He replied while grabbing my hand.

"I guess he choose his little hoe over me." I mumbled.

"Wait he cheated?" Trey questioned while tightening his grip on my hand.

I nodded my head slowly.

Trey had the meanest look on his face.

"Bitch ass nigga!" Trey said jumping up.

I quickly pulled on Trey's hand.

"Calm down." I demanded.

He nodded his head. "Why would he cheat on you? You're the most beautiful and intelligent woman I know." He said angrily.

I blushed "I don't know maybe I'm not enough." I answer back while looking down.

"Trust me you're enough." He said lifting my head up by my chin.

If only Dante could see that. 😞

________________________________
Dante in MM 💕

Do you think Dante was wrong?
Do you think Trey would be perfect with Diana?
Will Diana ever get over Dante?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖