Chapter 9

♕ chapter 9 ♕

♕ Diana

I got out of the car once I arrived at Trey's place.

I was in awe at how beautiful his house looked from the outside and I wonder what it looks like on the inside. We'll find out in a matter of seconds.

Once I unstrapped Malia from her car seat , we walked over to his door and knocked.

"Wow! This house is big mommy!" Malia yelled looking at the house with huge eyes.

I giggled at her face. "Yes it is."

Before she could say something Trey's front door opened.

"Hey there cutie." Trey said once he seen Malia.

"Hi." She replied shyly while holding onto my leg.

I laughed and rubbed her head. "Malia's acting a little shy today but hey Trey." I explained.

"Hey Diana. Come in please." He said opening the door enough so we could come in.

His house was even more beautiful in the inside. His house wasn't all fancy it was more of a modern family home.

His house gave off a warm feeling.

"Malia I got some little friends I want you to meet." Trey said coming from behind us.

Malia nodded a little bit. "Where are they?" She asked looking around.

"Michelle and Miya come down here!" Trey called from the bottom of his carpeted steps.

It wasn't long before we heard tiny feet hitting the floor and two girls appeared above the steps.

I was surprised to see twins running down the stairs toward Trey.

I smiled at the sight. They both had curly brown hair , perfect brown skin , and beautiful unique green eyes. They had to be around five years old.

"Yes uncle Trey?" One of them called out.

"Guys this is Malia and Diana." Trey introduced us.

"Hi Malia and Diana!" They both said at the same time.

"Well hey cuties." I exclaimed with a smile.

They giggled.

"Hi." Malia said with a small wave while holding my leg.

"My name's Michelle." Michelle said walking over to Malia and smiling at her.

"My name's Miya." Miya also said walking over to Malia too.

Malia finally let go of my leg and smiled at them.

***

It wasn't long before Malia got use to the twins and started playing with them leaving Trey and I to talk.

"Your nieces are so beautiful." I exclaimed watching the girls play with dolls.

Trey smiled showing his dimple that I just love.😍

"Thanks. I guess Malia got her looks from you because she's just as beautiful as you are." Trey complimented me.

"Aww thanks." I said blushing.

"Look at you all blushing and shit for me." Trey teased making me bust out laughing.

"Don't flatter yourself , I blush whenever anybody compliments me like that." I joked.

"When was the last time you've gotten a compliment like that from your man? If you were mines you'll stay blushing like that on a daily." Trey said putting his hand on my thigh.

I rolled my eyes. "My man compliments me a lot." I lied taking his hand off my thigh.

"You're lying." He stated staring into my eyes.

"I'm not lying." I said.

"Yeah you are. You always play with your fingers when you lie." Trey said holding my hands.

I didn't even realize that I was messing with my hands until he said something about it.

"Anybody could've guessed that." I said.

"I probably know more about you then your own husband." Trey said with a smirk on his face.

"He's my husband I think he knows more about me then you now." I stated not really sure about what I said.

"Okay test me." Trey taunted.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Really." He said with a straight face.

I sighed. "What's my favorite movie?" I questioned.

"Love and basketball of course." He answered without hesitation.

Correct

"My middle name?"

"Ava."

Correct

"Favorite color?"

"Red"

Correct

"When was my first kiss?"

"When you were thirteen."

Correct

"Who do I look up to?"

"Greatest singer of all , Whitney Houston."

Correct

I decided to just throw out a random question that only my husband would probably know.

"What's my shoe size?"

"I remember when you use to always whine about having big feet; you wore size nine." He answered with a smirk on his face.

"Whatever this doesn't prove anything!" I snapped.

Correct

"I know you better then your husband does , ask him the same questions I bet he only gets one right." Trey stated.

________________________________
Trey in MM 😍

Trey is smooth ain't he?
Do you think he's right?
Do you think Trey is just tryna be a smartass?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞