Chapter 12

♕Chapter 12♕

♕ Diana

I woke up to the smell of pancakes in the air.

I yawned while getting up out of the bed and walking into the bathroom.

I almost shrieked when I looked at myself in the mirror. I look a complete mess and my breath was on fire.

I quickly grabbed my comb and tried to tame it. After that I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

Time to see what's cooking in the kitchen because I am starving.

I heard the girls clapping when I walked into the kitchen.

"That was cool uncle Trey!" Malia yelled with a huge smile on her face.

Trey must have been showing off his cooking skills as usual.

"Good morning beautiful." Trey exclaimed while setting some food on a plate.

I smiled. "Good morning Trey!" I relied back while sitting down at the kitchen table across from the girls.

"Mommy Uncle Trey was flipping the pancakes and they didn't mess up like yours do." Malia said making Miya and Michelle bust out into a fit of laughter.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Whatever little girl." I said tickling her a bit.

She started laughing. When she laughed she scrunched up her nose like her father.

"Alright now girls settle down. It's time to eat!" Trey said setting plates of food down in front of each of us.

I dug right in as the aroma hit my nose. "You were always a better cook then me." I reminded Trey as he sat down next to me.

"Nobody really knows that I can cook like this except for my momma, my brother, and you." He confessed.

I nodded my head. "Why?" I questioned confused.

"If I tell any of my other friends they'll probably think I'm a punk , I only cook for the people that really matter." He explained making me blush.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"Speaking of your mother and brother how are they?" I asked changing the subject.

"They're doing fine. Actually I told my mom about seeing you and she said that she wants to see you and your daughter. Forrest is pretty excited about seeing you again too." Trey said.

"I would love to see your mom and brother again. Anytime is great really." I exclaimed.

"Okay good because we have a little family reunion coming up and I want you to be there." He explained.

"Good I can't wait to see your family again!" I exclaimed with a smile.

Trey's family is amazing and I love being around them. Since my parents died when I was younger I've never really had a mother but Trey's mother filled the empty spot. His family was like my family so I can't wait to see everyone again.

After eating Trey and I washed the dishes while the girls changed into some clothes to go to the park.

After we were all done getting dressed we headed out to the park.

***

"Be careful Miya!" Trey yelled as we watched Miya go really high on the swings.

Trey gently grabbed my hand and held it.

I snatched my hand out of his hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a eyebrow raised.

"Nothing. It's just that I'm not use to being close with someone other then my husband." I answered honestly.

He nodded his head.

"Yeah I get it. How long were y'all two together anyways?" He questioned.

"Four years. Remember?" I said.

He nodded his head. "Oh yeah. I still can't believe that you've been married to a guy like that for four years." Trey replied honestly.

"He didn't use to be like that. He use to be really sweet to me but I guess being sweet changes." I explained while staring at Malia who was talking to a random woman.

"Who is that?" I snapped standing up.

Trey followed my eyes until his landed on Malia.

I didn't give him a chance to reply as I ran over to Malia.

"Malia who are you talking to?" I questioned her while grabbing her hand.

"Mommy this is Janice. Daddy's secret friend." She answered while putting her finger over her mouth.

"Shhhhhh , I'm not suppose to tell you." She whispered in my ear.

I glared at Janice as she started to walk away.

"Stay away from my daughter!" I yelled as she walked away.

She turned around for a second before saying, "you mean our daughter." She replied while showing me her ring.

I gasped as I watched her walk away.

It's bad enough he cheated on me but to marry her too? There's seriously something wrong with this man.

________________________________
Bad chapter I know lol.

Happy birthday to me though.

Do you guys think Janice is wrong?
Do you think there's something wrong with Dante?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞