Chapter 1

♕ Chapter One ♕

♕ Diana

"Wake up , wake up mommy." I hear my four year old daughter Malia shout while she shook me awake.

I decided to scare her and pop my eyes open quickly.

"Ahhhhh!" Her little screams came out loudly as she fell back on the bed.

I giggled and grabbed her into my arms.

She was really tiny for a four year old.

"Good morning lady bug." I said calling her by the nickname I gave her when she was born.

She giggled. "Good morning mommy." She answered back.

I looked to the side of the kingsized bed to see that Dante was nowhere in site.

I let out a small sigh while I rolled my eyes.

Dante hasn't been around much at all. Four years ago when Malia was born we were one big happy family until he went on his business trip a year later. For three years he has been very distant and it's not looking too well for our marriage. I think the only reason I'm with him is because of Malia and the sex he gives me every so often.

"Where's my kiss?" I questioned Malia showing my pouty lips.

"Sorry mommy." She said before quickly giving me a kiss.

I smiled. "Okay let's get you cleaned up lady bug." I replied setting her down on the floor.

Malia is my angel. I call her that because I almost had a miscarriage when giving birth to her but she pulled through like the angel she is. 👼

After getting Malia all cleaned up I made us breakfast.

"Pancakes my fav!" She exclaimed running towards her booster seat.

She always had a hard time saying favorite for some reason so she just said fav.

I smiled. I swear she lights up my world.

She pulled herself onto the seat and began smashing her meal of pancakes , bacon , eggs , and sausages.

For a little girl she eats a lot!

After we were done eating we headed out because I have quite a few errands to run.

________________________________

Diana in MM 💞

I know it's short but the next chapter will be longer!

This is only the beginning so sorry if it's not the interesting just yet.

What do you guys think?

Isn't Malia adorable?

Comment below

Vote please.

Comment follow vote.

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💘