Chapter 31

♕ chapter 31

♕Diana

My hands went over my mouth in shock as I held up the positive pregnancy test.

I don't know how to feel about this. I mean we already have three kids and I think four is too much. What is Trey gonna think about this? Is he gonna want another kid around?

Maybe I should just keep this a secret for a little while.

I practically jumped off the top of the toilet once I heard the door bust open.

"Didn't you hear me knocking? Trey questioned walking into the bathroom.

I must've been so into my thoughts that I wasn't listening.

I hid my hand behind my back as Trey got closer to me.

"Um... I was getting ready to take a bath baby. I'm sorry." I told him backing up as he came closer.

"What's that behind your back?" He asked backing me up into the wall.

"It's nothing." I lied as he pulled the test from behind my back.

He quickly grabbed the test and looked at the result.

He eyes got wide and he dropped the test.

He stood there silently in shock.

"So....what do you think..?" I asked awkwardly as he stared at me with a blank face.

All of a sudden a smile appeared on his face and he started laughing.

I started laughing too.

"My baby is having a baby!" He yelled picking me up off of my feet and embracing me into his arms.

I giggled from how happy he is.

"So you're not mad?" I asked making him pull back from the hug.

"Why would I be mad? I wouldn't want anyone else to have my baby and I love you. You mean so much to me and I'm happy you're finally having my baby!" He exclaimed kissing all over my face

I smiled a big smile and kissed him on the lips.

"I love you so much baby." I said.

"I love you more." He replied back picking me up bridle style.

I squeal as he playfully pretended like he was gonna drop me.

"How are we gonna tell the kids?" I asked him as he softly kissed my belly.

"Let's tell them now." He answered carrying me out of the bathroom.

***

"We're gonna have a little sister or brother?" Malia asked repeating what we told her.

Trey and I both nodded our heads.

"Yayyyy!" All three of the girls yelled jumping up from their chairs at the table.

"When is the baby gonna be here?" Miya asked walking over to me.

"In 9 months baby." I replied back kissing her forehead.

Michelle then started to pout. "That's too long." She complained with a cute pouty face.

"You know what? That'll give us more time to decorate the baby's room and prepare for her/him." I told her making her smile.

"I can't wait until the baby's born." Malia shouted waving her little arms in the air.

I giggled at how excited the girls are.

"Now we're really gonna be a family." Trey whispered in my ear as he gently kissed my ear.

________________________________
What do you guys think about Drey?

What do you guys think about them having a baby?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💕