Chapter 20

♕ chapter 20 ♕

♕ Diana

A couple of weeks later...

"We're sorry ma'am but Dante has refused to sign the divorce papers." My lawyer informed me.

"What?!" I slightly yelled as I shot up out of my seat.

"His lawyer called me up to inform me about this and I just wanted to let you know before you two go to court." She explained to me as I got angrier and angrier.

I feel so many emotions at once. It's like I'm so angry that I want to punch something , I'm so sad that I wanna cry , and I'm curious as to why he didn't sign the papers.

It's clear that he doesn't love me because he sleeps with other women. Why would he not want to get a divorce? He can have all the women he want then.

"Can he do this? Can he stop me from divorcing him?" I questioned my lawyer as she sat in front of me wearing her all white suit.

"If he doesn't sign the papers then you can't get a divorce." The lawyer replied back.

I nodded my head in understanding as a tear came out of my eye.

What am I suppose to tell Trey? How is he gonna feel with me still being married to Dante because Dante wants to be a asshole. Will he stop loving me because I'm technically still married?

Tears rained down my cheeks as I headed to my car outside of the court house.

As soon as I got in my car I pulled off in anger.

I'm gonna go and have a talk with Dante.

***

"Who is it?" He yelled from behind the big wooden door.

"It's me, Diana." I called out a little nervous.

I hope he doesn't do anything too crazy.

Our eyes connected as he opened the door.

"Can I talk to you?" I questioned him not even waiting for his answer but walking straight into the house.

I scrunched up my nose at the disgusting smell of sweat , ass , and must.

"I'm gonna allow you to walk right in because it's still our house." He said walking back into he house behind me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Dante why won't you sign the divorce papers?" I asked him with my hands on my hips.

"Because I still want you and I still love you." He answered without hesitation.

I sighed. "Well Dante I don't love you no more and I definitely don't want you anymore."

He grabbed my arm roughly. "Too bad, I've already made up my mind about not signing the papers." He spat.

I snatched my arm back from him.

"I wish you would sign the damn papers! I'm not letting you see your daughter until you do." I said.

"Oh so now you're trying to keep me away from my child." He replied back while mean mugging me.

"Sign the papers." I said before trying to walk away but he grabbed me back by my hair.

I fell on the ground but I quickly got up and tried to run.

He easily grabbed my arms and held me down.

He then started throwing punches at my face and my body parts.

"You're gonna let me see my fucking child." He growled angrily sending one last blow to my lip.

I moaned in pain and I can barely walk.

I limped out of his house and before I could make it far I collapsed on the sidewalk.

The pain took over and I soon passed out.

________________________________
Dante in MM 💭

Bad idea to go to Dante's house right?
Dante's a asshole right?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 💞