Chapter 6

♕ chapter 6 ♕

♕ Diana

"Omg Tracy Morgan is a fool!" Trey shouted before busting out laughing.

I giggled as I watched Trey lean back in his chair laughing.

Out of everyone in this theater he has to be the loudest one with his hyena laugh.

"Trey calm down boy!" I whispered playfully slapping his arm.

He smiled at me. "I can't help it. I love to laugh." He said.

"Yeah I can tell." I replied playfully rolling my eyes.

He wrapped his arm around me before returning his attention back to the movie.

I felt really uncomfortable being this close to any man other than my husband so I pulled away from his grip.

"What's wrong?" He whispered in my ear.

"Nothing." I answered back while staring at the screen.

For the rest of the movie Trey was silent. He didn't even laugh.

"Are you okay?" Trey questioned me once we made it to his car.

"I'm fine." I answered truthfully.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

I gave him a stale look before looking out the car window.

"Trey I'm fine so stop asking me that." I said sternly.

He sighed. "I just wanted to make sure that your not upset with me." He said paying attention to the road.

"Why would I be?" I asked him.

"Well you were acting kind of weird during the movie." He said grabbing my hand.

I snatched my hand back.

"Stop doing that. Stop trying to make me fall for you again! It's not gonna happen." I snapped at Trey.

"Diana I'm not trying to make you do anything. I just care about you so much and you should know that. What happened back then was the past this is now." He said sternly.

"You can't have feelings for me anymore! I'm married." I answered back.

Trey and I were together a while back but due to us wanting different things we went our separate ways. Trey wanted to live the life of a RnB singer but me on the other hand wanted to settle down and to have a normal family.

I hopped out of the car once Trey pulled up to my house.

"Diana , wait!" Trey yelled running behind me as I sped walked to the house.

"No Trey just leave now." I demanded turning around so fast we fell on top of each other.

I was so close to his lips I could feel his breath hit my face.

"Ouch." He mumbled.

We stared deep into each other's eyes and we were almost about to kiss when I heard a car pull up into my driveway.

I turned my head to see Dante glaring at us through the front window.

"Oh shit." I mumbled while quickly jumping up.

________________________________

What do you guys think Dante is gonna do?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Msfanfictional 💘