Chapter 22

♕ chapter 22 ♕

♕ Diana

A week later...

"Can I leave now?" I asked Trey as he came into the room with a bag in his hand.

He chuckled before walking over to me and kissing me on the lips.

"Yeah, you're getting released today." He replied back as he sat the bag on the bed with me.

"Are those my clothes?" I asked him curiously.

He nodded. "Yeah now get dressed." He said.

After a long week in the hospital I am very happy to be getting out of the hospital. I haven't seen the girls in a week because I didn't want them around this, I'm pretty sure they miss me as much as I miss them.

I quickly changed in front of Trey.

"How have my girls been?" I questioned him.

"They've been great besides the fact that Malia has been sad since you've been gone." He explained to me.

I nodded my head. "I miss my baby." I cooed.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I know." He said kissing me on my forehead.

I smiled and put my clothes that I changed into in the bag.

"Okay , I'm ready to go!" I exclaimed after slipping on my shoes.

He grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand out to the main desk.

After signing the release forms we were finally able to leave the dreary hospital.

The whole hospital vibe scares me.

Trey and I got into the car and pulled off.

***

"Mommy!" Malia yelled running over to me.

I smiled big before picking her up and spinning around.

"I missed my baby." I confessed kissing her cheek.

She giggled and gave me a kiss on my cheek too.

"Where were you for so long? I missed you!" She snapped while giving me a mean face.

I gave her a look of shock. "Little girl if you don't stop looking at me like that." I said back.

She stuck out her tongue. "That's what you get for leaving me."

I stuck my tongue back out at her. "Well if you must know I was sick and I wasn't around because I didn't want to get y'all sick." I slightly lied.

Out the corner of my eye I could see Trey rolling his eyes.

He is still pretty pissed about what Dante did but I'm pretty sure he won't do anything because I told him not to.

"Aww. I'm so sorry mommy. I didn't know, are you feeling okay?" She asked me with her hands holding my face.

"I'm all better now that I get to see my baby." I said planting kisses all over her face.

She giggled and tried to push my face away.

"Stop it, too much lovin." She said making me bust out laughing.

I swear I love my daughter.

"Where's Miya and Michelle?" I asked Malia.

"They're in the living room waiting for you with Grandma." She replied back before running off.

"What are they up to?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"I don't know. Come on." He said grabbing my hand and leading my towards the living room.

I slowly followed behind him.

I walked into the living room to see Malia , Michelle , Miya , & April all sitting around a huge cake that said "Get well Diana."

I smiled. "Aww you guys made this for me?" I asked.

"It was the girls idea. Trey told us you were sick and at the hospital so we made you this." April explained to me.

"That's so sweet of you guys. Thank you guys so much." I said licking a little bit of frosting off the side.

That's when Michelle said the most sweetest thing ever.

"Can we call you mom?"

________________________________

Cute huh?
What do you guys think?
Don't worry something will happen in the next chapter but it's a secret.
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 👧🏿