Chapter 21

♕ chapter 21 ♕

♕ Trey

"Oh my god baby what happened to you?" I asked Diana running up to the hospital bed and grabbing her hand.

"Dante wouldn't sign the papers , so I decided to go a confront him , he ended up beating me up." She replied back slowly.

I've never seen Diana this hurt before and the more I looked at her like this the more angrier I got.

I could just feel my anger rise.

"He's such a fucking punk! I'm gonna go and show him how to act like a real man." I said before walking away.

She quickly grabbed my wrist before I could walk away.

"Trey don't. Your just gonna get yourself in trouble and the police is probably gonna arrest you. Just let the police handle it." She explained to me.

"He shouldn't have put his hands on you. Diana I love you and you're mine, I can't let somebody hurt what's mine." I said back to her.

She nodded her head. "I understand but don't do it for me and the kids. We need you to stay with us." She begged.

I slowly walked back over to her and kissed her on the lips.

She shook a little bit from the pain but she still kissed me back.

"I love you." I said after the kiss.

"I love you more Trey." She replied back with a small smile.

I grabbed her hand again and held it tight.

Dante's gonna get his.

***

♕ Dante

"Oh shit! The police is here!" I yelled looking out the window.

"Why the hell is the police here?" Angel asked confusingly as I quickly put on my clothes.

"I had a little run-in with my wife." I said.

"What kind of run in?" She questioned with her eyebrow raised.

"None of your damn business! Now go and answer the door." I snapped making her role her eyes.

She got up and left the room with only one of my shirts on.

I quickly gathered some of my most important stuff and then I left out the backdoor.

This bitch had the nerve to call the police on me after getting what she deserved.

She'll get what I have coming for her.

That stupid bitch.

________________________________
Trey in MM 💖

Isn't Dante a jackass?
Should Trey have went over to Dante's house?
Was Diana right?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 💞