Pink Procrastinators

Words: Chainsaw, metal, diamond, lost

Warnings: Violence

The child wondered through the forest, it was getting dark out the sky a pretty hue of reds and oranges.

A figure laundered in the trees, watching as the child walked the down the path, primed by rain and beaten by foots.

He fell over, leading to him going the wrong way.

The young Swedish child glanced around hopelessly, with tears running down their red cheeks. A man seemed to notice the young child's distress, revealing himself from the shadows of the trees, smiling as he bent down to become eye level with Iskall.

"Are you lost, little guy?" He asked, almost mockingly, his voice unfamiliar to Iskall. The child was horrified, mumbling a couple words underneath their breath. The man frowned.

"Speak up." He commanded with a harsh tone.

"Y-yes." Iskall said with fear, the man's sweet smile returning. He grabbed Iskall's arms, beginning to pull the small child away.

"Don't worry, I'll take you back to your family." The man smiled, but Iskall was scared. The young child couldn't pull away from the man, silently crying as they were pulled away.

——

Iskall was led into a basement, the cold metal flooring and dim lighting wasn't welcoming for the child. The Swedish child was pulled into a small room, the tall male shoving Iskall into the dark room, the child falling over and scraping their knee on the ground. Iskall looked up with tears in their eyes at the man, who was laughing.

"Have fun in there, I'll be back for a few tests soon." He laughed, the man closing the metal door and locking it, leaving the crying child cold and in total darkness.

----

Iskall shivered in a corner, the buzzing sound of chainsaw and metal crashing onto each other were a normality to them now. Tests happened everyday, and it was normal now. He craved the outside, he missed his past, what he once was. The tall figure stood before them, holding something, as like a syringe, but Iskall had no idea what it was, they couldn't see it properly.

Due to the fact that their eye was missing a second later.

Pain boomed over their left eye, they immediately placed both their hands over the lost eye, as burning red liquid slowly dripped from the gap of their hand, slowly spreading on the silver metal floor, creating blood-red flowers, blossoming from their agony.

Iskall trembled as pain took over their body, struggling to keep cautious, the once white fabric that was their clothes slowly turned a blood colour.

"Hey now little one, it's just a mistake, we can fix it, ok?"

Iskall stood up, with a hand over their eye still, looking directly at the so called 'scientist'

"Listen here, and I mean it in the nicest way possible, you f***ed up."

A body dropped dead on the floor, as the young child first understood the power he had.

Am I a bad guy? He thought in the dark cell.

---

Iskall trembled in his stance as Doc approached him, hands shaking as the cyborg handed him something.

He glanced down at it, seeing something sparkling.

His grasp loosened on the unidentifiable object as he walked away, muttering a goodbye to Doc.

He unleashed his elytra, gliding away to his base, narrowly dodging structures with a bow and arrow in hand.

He landed, and clutched the item in his grasp, finally trying to see what it was.

They noticed the blue sparkles it illuminated, glowing eerily in the moonlight.

It was small, a shiny blue diamond in the center, particles surrounding it. A delicately written note was attached besides it.

Thought you might appreciate this :) Just place in on your eye and let the redstone and end magic happen. -Doc His eyes widened in surprise, starring in shock at the gift in his grasp.

He let out a small laugh, gently placing the diamond eye in it's place.

"That wasn't part of the script!" He cackled, a smile on his face as he opened his second eyes for the first time in what felt like forever.

Score: 8.5