Reincarnated As A Goblin... But With A System?

My name is Axel Everheart. I learn in the world's most prestigious high school and not to mention that I'm a top student who ranked number 1 in the whole school with an average of 100. Also, I also have good looks that charmed many school idols but despite that, I still don't have a girlfriend.

I'm like one of the world's geniuses. I published a lot of researches which helped the world's technology to another level. One of my greatest contributions was a new element added to the periodic table. It was the world's hardest and lightest metal. It is known as "Everhearterium" and it was named after me for honoring my discovery.

Today is the day where I claim my Nobel Prize and I am now walking in the road, heading to the school where the honoring event is held. Due to my ignorance, I didn't notice that there was a banana peel on the road so I slipped.

I hit my head on the cemented street and it hurts like hell! And well... I died! What's worst is that I am reincarnated as the world's ugliest and weakest mob.

Yes... I'm a goblin!

I found myself lying on the grass with only a wooden club in my hand. I can see huge trees, well the trees were huge in my perspective, must be due to my short body. I also notice my light green skin with a stinky body odor.

I, the world's genius, was reduced to such a state where I want to commit suicide and see if I can get reincarnated again with another body. Alas, I can't do that since I still haven't explored this fantasy world. I wonder if this world is similar to a game...

"Status!" I chanted as I'm testing if this world is similar to a game or not.

I wasn't expecting it but a blue translucent screen with a system-like interface appears in front of me which displays information about my character status.

I observe my status.

___________________________________

Name: Axel Everheart
Level: 1
Exp: 0/100
Gender: Male
Age: 17
Race: Goblin
Title:

HP: 100/100
MP: 100/100
Affinity/s: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Light, Dark, Null
Attack: 10
Defense: 10
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 210
Wisdom: 160
Luck: 10

Active Skills:

Passive Skills:
Genius Max Level(?)

_________________________________

*Ding!*

I suddenly heard a notification sound which is similar to a mobile device's.

*Host has discovered the system in just 5 minutes after he was reincarnated. For quickly discovering the system, the host shall be granted a reward.*

I heard a voice in my mind which told me that I'm going to receive a reward. I feel kinda excited about what reward I will receive.

*Gift box received! Accept? Yes or No?*

Only a fool would choose no.

"Yes!" I yell in excitement.

I hope it will be a new skill or stat points that will help me in adapting to this world.

The host will receive...