Riding A Sword And System Upgrade

I controlled the huge elemental sword to hover down and land on the ground.

We stepped on the huge elemental sword and took a seat.

Zale, Aerin, and I are currently sitting on the elemental sword while I'm trying to manipulate the elemental sword to levitate in the air.

I controlled the huge elemental sword to take off and it flew into the sky while we are riding on it.

We found several giants that are in the forest and also some other monsters that we haven't encountered yet.

Since there are other monsters then there must be some new artifacts that we can get if we slay the monsters.

If a giant can give me a ring of gigantism, then I might get a ring of fire-breathing if I slay a dragon.

That would be cool but I can already accomplish that because I have the [Dragon Roar] skill.

We kept on riding the huge elemental sword while admiring the beautiful scenery of the forest from above.

'So this is what a bird can see if they fly this high? Even though I can use [Dragon Wings], I still can't fly that high since my body still can't withstand the change of air pressure.'

'We can fly this high using the huge elemental sword because I manipulated the elemental sword to withstand the pressure for us which allowed us to fly high up in the sky.'

We are up in the sky for at least an hour and since it's already afternoon and the sun is shining brightly on us, I cast [Mana Barrier] to protect us from the radiation of the sun's ultraviolet rays.

'We can't risk ourselves from getting sunburned! It's better to be safe than sorry.'

Since it is already afternoon, my stomach grumbled and I'm getting hungry as time passes by.

"Zale and Aerin, are you both hungry?"

"Thought you will never ask! I want dragon meat again but put some chili sauce on it!", Zale said.

"I want dragon meat with some vegetable stew.", Aerin said.

"Wait for a while, I will cook some dragon meat and prepare for our lunch."

I took out the iron frying pan from the system inventory and some dragon meat.

I cast [Fire] on the bottom of the frying pan and placed the dragon meat on the frying pan and waited for it to be cooked.

Sizzling sounds can be heard and the sweet aroma of the dragon meat being fried made us even hungrier as we kept on waiting for it to be cooked.

I was kinda getting impatient but I still persevered since dragon meat is best if it is eaten cooked.

The dragon meat is finally cooked and I took out some chili sauce from the system inventory and I dripped the chili sauce on the dragon meat and served it on a plate that I took out from the system inventory.

I gave the dragon meat with chili sauce to Zale and he ate it happily.

I took out some vegetables, water, and an iron cooking pot from the system inventory.

I put the water inside the cooking pot and cast [Fire] on the bottom of the cooking pot to let the water boil.

I waited for at least 5 minutes before washing the vegetables and I put the vegetables in the boiling water.

I waited for another 5 minutes before adding some spices and seasonings to the boiling water.

After boiling the vegetable in the pot for 3 minutes, I added the dragon meat and waited for it to be cooked before serving it in a bowl.