Doom Is Omnipresent (1)

While we were waiting for the other heroes to arrive, the pope himself continued preaching about the Gods and I had to say that I'm impressed by their religion.

Their religion had profound understand about Gods and they have a strict rule not to offend sacred and divine beings.

Come to think of it, it was a long time before I checked my status.

*The host's status was arranged when the system leveled up. The status will be more organized than before.*

I thanked the system and muttered "Status" and a translucent blue screen appeared in front of me which the other's didn't see.

______________________________________

Name: Axel Everheart
Level: 11,364
Gender: Male
Age: 17
Race: Goblin Hero
Title: Goblin Hero, Goblin Mage, God-chosen Hero, Narcissist, Dragon Slayer, Fireball Maniac

HP: 1,123,358,201/1,123,358,201
MP: 1,341,135,390/1,341,135,390
Affinity/s: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Light, Dark, Null, Dragon, Nature, Space, Time
Attack: 117,399,900[(23,479,230+750)×5]
Defense: 116,298,050[(23,258,930+680)×5]
Speed: 110,650,660[(22,129,922+210)×5]
Intelligence: 142,240,800[(28,448,010+150)×5]
Wisdom: 134,102,175[(26,820,350+85)×5]
Luck: 104,988,200[20,997,510+130)×5]

Available Stat Point/s: 251,992
System Coins: 0

Active Skills:
[Fire Manipulation Lvl-MAX](?), [Water Manipulation Lvl-MAX](?), [Wind Manipulation Lvl-MAX](?), [Earth Manipulation Lvl- MAX](?), [Light Manipulation Lvl- MAX](?), [Dark Manipulation Lvl- MAX](?), [Null Mastery Lvl-6](?), [Dragon Magic Lvl-7](?), [Nature Magic Lvl-2](?), [Space Manipulation Lvl-3](?), [Time Manipulation Lvl-1](?),[Swordsmanship Mastery](?), [Limit Break](?), [Berserk](?)
Passive Skills:
[Prodigy](?), [Environmental Adaption Max Lvl](?), [Indestructible Element Devouring Stomach Max Lvl](?), [The Hero](?), [Fortune Rank C-0.4%](?), [Dragon King's Blessing Max Lvl](?), [System](?)
______________________________________

It was a good feature that the system sorted out my skills since it will be troublesome for me to look at my status when my skills are disorganized.

I remembered that I mostly have fire magic spells like [Ruthless Sun] and other fire spells.

As far as I remembered, there wasn't a passive skill known as [System] before.

'System, display the information about the passively skill known as [System].'

*Information has been displayed.*

______________________________________

No Rank Passive Skill
System
Lvl 0*- Display Status
Lvl 1*- Quests and Tasks
Lvl 2*- System Inventory and System Shop
Lvl 3*- System Map, Organize System Status, System Shop Discount, Low Tier Information
Lvl 4- Mid Tier Information, Celestial Enlightenment and System Avatar
______________________________________

This is the first time I have seen this before. I didn't know that there will No Rank skill.

It seems to me that I have this skill before. It must've been hidden since I haven't acquired the Low Tier Information feature.

"The human heroes have arrived!"

A soldier wearing iron plated armor barged inside the church and yelled to announce the heroes' arrival which I couldn't care less.

The soldier was accompanied by several soldiers and they made way to make an entrance for the heroes. It was the cliche grand entrance; some of the soldiers took out a red carpet and places it into the floor so that the heroes can walk on it.