Universal Steal Is The Source Of Trouble?

Mathew's hand starts to shine with a bright white light that blinds all of us.

The bright white light covers the whole forest that it even alerts most of the dragons within the vicinity.

The ground starts to shake as the light envelops the neighboring places of the Dragon Mountain.

The ground violently shakes and the magnitude of the man-made earthquake keeps on rising as the light envelops most places near Dragon Mountain which resulted in fissures in the world's crust which causes some of the living beings in or near the Dragon Mountain to either go near the source of it which is Mathew or flee to other places that are not affected by the earthquake.

Countless beings that are considered powerful but not as powerful as our start to surround the Dragon Mountain leaving us without an escape route.

Even though a lot of powerful beings are surrounding us, they remain idle and observe us on what we are going to do next.

I cast [Shadow Barrier] and the whole place is enshrouded with shadows that keep the light at bay but as every minute passes, the force of the light gets stronger and stronger until I can't even contain it which breaks the [Shadow Barrier].

'Mathew's Universal Steal ability is starting to give me a headache. I can't even contain the force it releases using a barrier infused with magic that has a 60 million intelligence stat. This is getting out of my reach.'

Sophie starts to infuse her shadow magic into my [Shadow Barrier] which greatly enforces the barrier since she has a powerful shadow manipulation ability than me.

We start to contain the light but it did not last since the light keeps getting more powerful than before.

Eventually, the [Shadow Barrier] that Sophie and I cast was not powerful enough to withstand the force of the bright white light so it shattered in just 5 minutes.

More powerful beings start to gather and some of them even come from the demon race.

Most of the demons are only at soldier rank while some of them are at leader rank so their strength is not a threat to us but their strength in numbers makes up for their lack of strength.

There are at least 5000 demon soldiers and 100 demon leaders.

I cast multiple [Explosive Fireball] towards the demon soldiers and leaders and they stand still, not planning to dodge or retreat as if they are planning to withstand my attacks.

Multiple black flames forms into balls of fire that launch into the sky and bombards the demons at high speed.

The black fireballs start to burn most of the demon soldiers and some of them even blown the demons into smithereens.

Screams can be heard since some of the demons are being burned alive. Even they can't handle the agonizing pain of being burnt alive using one of my most simple but powerful spells plus boosted by my tremendous amount of Intelligence stat.

There are at least 1391 demon soldiers and 58 demon leaders left.

I raise my hand and cast [Explosive Fireball] and multiple black fireballs are appearing above me.

I wave my hand and direct it towards the demons. The black fireballs follow my command and before I launch it towards the demons, I am stopped by their sudden action.

They hold a ten-meter pole with a square white cloth above it forming a white flag and they wave it around. In other words, they admit defeat.

I'm not a fool to accept that they surrendered without any ulterior motives so I follow what my gut tells me and it says that I need to wipe them out to avoid any potential threat.