Demon Prince (3)

"Are you ready to squash a lizard, dragon king?"

I spoke and looked towards the dragon king.

"I remained dormant for thousands of years to know that even a mixed-blood dragon could reach level 6000. The dragon race seems to be declining in every generation."

The dragon king spoke and looked at me back.

"I'll teach this lizard a lesson on how powerful a true-blooded dragon is compared to a mix blooded dragon."

The dragon king declared as he let out a [Dragon Roar] skill.

The dragon king's version of dragon roar was much more domineering and oppressive compared to my dragon roar that solely relied on mana and killing intent.

"If you can't defeat the mixed-blooded dragon then I will be disappointed for contracting with you."

"I won't disappoint you, boss. After all, I am the dragon king who reigned over dragons in the past. Even if my skills deteriorated, the seal that was cast to restraint my power was partially released as I left the dragon cave."

"Now go! Show that mix blooded dragon the might of the dragon king!"

As I yelled that, the dragon king flew in an instant towards the level 6000 dragon.

The dragon king slashed his claws infused with mana towards the level 6000 dragon while the latter blocked it with its wings.

The level 6000 dragon's wings started to tear until it was completely torn apart.

The dragon king slammed its claws towards the ground making the ground shook.

The dragon king took the chance when the level 6000 dragon was out of balance to slash the head of the level 6000 dragon using its claws.

Due to the tremendous speed and power of the dragon king's attack, the level 6000 dragon was left with no choice but to receive the attack head-on since its wings were torn apart.

The dragon king decapitates the level 6000 dragon in an instant as its attack landed on the level 6000 dragon.

"I will be fair with the red-haired demon and won't interfere in your battle. I will only attack monsters or help you when your life is in danger. Don't summon me if that wasn't the case."

The dragon king proudly stated as his body was covered in light and then the dragon king vanished in an instant.

"I don't need your help anyway in fighting the red-haired demon. After all, If I can't even defeat him then my title as a hero would become a joke. I was just showing off my summoning skills."

I said to where the dragon king was and then shifted my attention towards the red-haired demon.

"You are strong. But don't be full of yourself or you will regret underestimating my power."

Pedone arrogantly spoke while releasing some of his demonic mana and killing intent.

"Of course I wouldn't underestimate you. But you seem to be overestimating yourself if you thought you would be able to defeat me."

I replied to Pedonar while releasing 25% of my power and showing off my mana and killing intent.

The showdown between Pedonar and I have started.

********

[Beside The Holy Church, An Hour Before Axel's Return]

Aerin's PoV:

I was currently inside the small house that Axel had built. I was lying on the bed that Axel had made.

Axel had not returned after he went to the Killing Mountain but even though a day had not passed yet since he went to the Killing Mountain, I could not shake off the feeling of uneasiness.