Killing Mountain (2)

I hope I get the [Physical Attack Immunity] skill but why do I feel that I won't be able to get it?

"System, how can I defeat this humanoid?"

*The host's access to that kind of information is low. The host won't be able to obtain any information about the beings of chaos. High-tier information is needed to access that kind of information.*

The scarlet humanoid transformed its other hand and slashed both sword-shaped hands towards me.

I countered the slashes by conjuring two swords made out of magic and used my sword energy, infusing it on my two swords.

I wielded the two swords in both of my hands and performed an X slash. I performed consecutive cuts and slashes towards the humanoid while the latter copied my every move.

I rarely landed a hit on the humanoid since its speed is much faster than mine but even if I landed a hit, it will only pass through, rendering my attacks useless.

I wasn't planning on hastily defeating this humanoid. I planned to adopt while being pressured by the Killing Mountain's aura and also improve my swordsmanship.

I cast the null or neutral magic [Multiple] whenever I used [Wind Blade] to improve the levels of my skills.

Multiple wind blades assaulted the humanoid and it even didn't bother to dodge knowing that my attacks are meaningless.

I kept on dodging to avoid the attacks of the humanoid but few cuts were present in both my body and clothes as a few of the humanoid's attacks successfully landed on me.

Thanks to my light magic known as [Heal], the cuts were no longer present as I had healed it but I still lost some blood.

My defense stat was gradually rising as I kept on enduring the pressure that the Killing Mountain had exuded.

********

6 hours had passed but the fight between the humanoid and I was continuing.

I managed to recover my stamina using [Recovery] so I was able to fight one-on-one with the humanoid without taking any break.

The only problem was that I lack combat experience since I only studied basic self-defense techniques back on Earth.

Not to mention that I seldom used my sword and just kept on spamming magic attacks.

My speed, attack, and defense stats drastically improved and my swordsmanship skill was now MAX level but I might reach Legend Tier Swordsmanship if I went on for a week.

It's getting nowhere as all I did was dodged and received the attack of the humanoid while all of my attacks went through it.

I was getting some combat experience and training so I didn't bother in finding its weakness and just kept on fighting until I could overpower its stats.

I cast [Mana Barrier] to trap the humanoid and then a light blue translucent barrier was generated using my mana.

The humanoid passed through the mana barrier. Is mana also considered as matter? Or my form of mana was considered as matter while there are other forms of mana that are considered as not matter?

I had read a book that I had 'borrowed' in the Elven Library in my spare time and it was about the different forms of mana.

The mana that all beings had used from the beginning until now was known as Universal Mana. It is colored light blue and almost all beings used this mana such as myself.

There was also divine mana which was used by divine beings while the antithesis of it was demonic mana. The former was colored bright yellow while the latter was colored gray.