Let's Go Back!

I felt comfortable as I am lying on a soft object.

I opened my eyes and light started to enter my eyes as my vision started to get better.

I looked at the side and I saw a figure that is sitting on a chair but I couldn't see his/her face because of the grogginess I felt after waking up from my slumber.

I kept on focusing my line of sight towards that figure and the image of his/her had started to become much more defined to the point I can see his/her clothes but I still couldn't see his/her face.

Judging from the attire that he/she was wearing, that figure must be a girl so the only one I could think of is; It must be Aerin.

I tried to move my body so that I could get out of the bed but my body won't listen to my command as if it is glued on the bed.

My body felt exhausted as if I ran around the whole world without taking any breaks.

I could still think so I might be able to communicate to the system so I attempted on sending my thoughts to the system.

'System, what is the condition of my body right now?'

*The host's soul was completely healed due to using [Soul Heal] but because the host's soul had left the host's body for at least several days, the soul still needs to adapt to the host's body. All in all the host's body is full of energy and stamina but the host's soul needs to adapt to the host's body so it will consume a lot of energy from the host's body to control it.*

'Did my soul left that long? It does make sense since I was in my soul form, I can move faster than when I was in my body as if some weights were removed so it didn't hinder me in my movements when I enter soul form.'

'I don't want to experience being a soul again since it gives me the chills and it made me uncomfortable. Moreover, if I am not in my body then who knows what will happen to it and the worst thing that could happen is my soul inhabiting a puppet instead of my body.'

'System, is the system upgrade completed?'

*The system has been upgraded from level 2 into becoming a level 3.*

*The host has unlocked new features such as but not limited to the system shop ten percent discount and access to world navigation.*

*With the use of the system navigation, the host can be assured that the host will never be lost even if the host will sneak into a God's domain let alone the demon lord's territory.*

*The new features that the host unlocked are beneficial to the host's task of defeating the demon lord and the goal of becoming a human again.*

'Indeed! I'm getting closer to my goal and maybe a year after today, I might be able to defeat the demon lord.'

*But the system suggests the host to not become a human and stay as a goblin or turn into another race since humans have a low lifespan.*

*If the host becomes a human then the host will need to have too much care of the host's body since human bodies are weak and fragile.*

'So what does the system suggests on what race I will need to transform that will increase my lifespan?'

*The system suggests the host turn into a demon since demons have stronger bodies compared to the other races or an elf since elves have a high aptitude in magic. The host cam also chooses to become a dragon since the dragon race is adept in both body durability and magic.*

'I might as well become an elf. Since Aerin is an elf then I might as well transform into the same race as her. I don't want to turn into a demon nor a dragon and an elf have a high lifespan since they can live for thousands of years. I am also focused on magic so it will boost my proficiency with magic if I become an elf.'