Holy Church

We have finally arrived at the Holy Church.

It took a while because of the bandits' interference and after that, we took some time to recover our energy.

A considerable amount of devotees were inside the church and on the first floor of the holy church, the priest was there preaching to the people inside about their religion and the ways of their god.

I'm not much of a person who believes in the teachings of god since I don't believe in god. Nevertheless, I'm still afraid of the unknown and also afraid of God even though I don't believe he exists.

I only believe in the ability of mankind to create things with the use of science.

Even cloning machines were invented on Earth in my era.

Who knows after I'm gone someone continued my research and made another breakthrough in technology and maybe they can finally invent time travel and if not it then space travel.

I was wondering if I should invent Everhearterium in this world. Maybe I can even create a much stronger metal than it if I infuse it with mana.

I observed the inside of the church and the design is similar to the Earth's church.

We were walking towards the priest. The king and his soldier went ahead of us and after they arrived near the priest, they talked about something which even I can't listen to it. Maybe they used some magic or skills to block the sound their emitting and only allowed it to be heard by them.

I didn't mind anyway because they might be talking about some information that might be confidential and I know that the king won't be that foolish to offend us, heroes, since he already witnessed our power and he even summoned some heroes in the first place.

I shouldn't be wasting my time in here and I should just focus on leveling. Who knows when the demon lord will send his army and attack us?

Since the king and the priest were talking with each other non-stop, We decided to sit on the chairs that the people inside the church sat on when worshipping their God.

Another priest took over since the other priest is talking with the king and then he took out his bible, opened it, flipped the pages, and then he started reciting the so-called words of God that were written in the bible.

Who knows if those were the real words of God? Maybe they were just made up by humans in ancient times to mislead future generations.

That's the reason why I don't believe in God and I will only believe in God if he speaks to me and prove to me that he's real.

Well, that's the point of our trip to the holy church. The pope is still not here. Maybe he's on the second floor.

I might as familiarize myself with the system.

'Did the system obtain new information and if not new then updated information?'

*The system has obtained only a few pieces of information. Both new and updated information.*

'What's the updated information?'

*Remember the time when the system informed the host that the host needs to defeat the demon lord to obtain a wish?*

'I clearly remembered that. Is there a new update about that?'

*Well yes but the host won't like the updated information.*