Doom Is Omnipresent (3)

Since all of the human heroes were killed, the pope sent a message to all of the kings about the incident.

The pope then received a letter and it was stated that the kings decided to pass the responsibility of the incident towards the pope.

The kings said that the holy church will summon the heroes instead of them.

The ritual for communicating with the Gods was postponed because the holy church needs to summon the heroes first.

We decided to stay in the holy church since the third floor of the holy church has an Inn like setting with rooms and beds.

Of course, as a genius, my pride will hurt if I freeload so I used my skills to build a simple house beside the holy church.

I also added several defense mechanisms such as sword elemental killing array, hell array, deity turtle shell array, etc.

It was thanks to the books that I have stolen from the Elven library.

I used the system storage to store some of the useful books in the Elven library so I had a sufficient amount of knowledge about this world.

After I was done setting up the defense mechanisms, I went inside the small house I had built and checked the durability of the house and it was good.

I went outside the house and went to Aerin and told her to live with me in the house that I had built. She agreed so we went to the house.

I didn't let Zale, Mathew, and Sophie inside my house since I don't want them to ruin my time with Aerin.

I should at least have a date with Aerin.

I have decided! I will have a date with Aerin!

The system, where is the best place to have a date?

*The monster's abode, dragon mountain, killing mountain, indestructible fortress, old ruins.*

Are you kidding me? I said I want to know about the best place to have a date, not the best place to die!

*What did you expect from a Leveling System?*

Stop being sarcastic! I know you have the system map. Tell me where it is.

*Hahaha! With the host's weak strength, the host will be waiting to die if the host wants to go to some places outside the kingdoms!*

I see you are getting arrogant. Just because you have reached level 3 doesn't mean you are already going against me.

*The system is not being arrogant rather the system is warning the host not to be arrogant and court death.*

I could manage to contend with several supreme demons but it will be another story if it's an archdemon.

I also had three sun formation techniques: [Artificial Sun], [Ruthless Sun], and [Sun's Wrath].

I should make a moon technique next. Maybe I could found it in one of the books that I stole from the Elven library.

It seems that I should increase my level and stats so that I can defeat an archdemon.

I have decided! I will go to Killing Mountain to improve both my killing intent and my strength!

********

[Somewhere In The Demon Continent]

Someone's PoV:

I am inside a huge castle and I'm currently in the main hall.

As usual, I am sitting on my throne.