Chapter Ten

"Its beautiful out isn't it" Brock said we walked down this long path, trees covered the places flowers growing everywhere it was beautiful. He held my hand and swung it he talked for a while he turned his head and smiled at me."you sure are quiet today" he added nudging me I put a smile on my face, we kept walking down the dirt road.

"Do you remember this place?" He asked smiling.

"No, am I suppose to" I said I looked around nothing seemed familiar to me.

"Janet this is the tree" Brock pointed I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Brock what are you talking about?...... There is about five million trees here and this one is special how?" I asked walking over to the tree in the tree it had our names carved in it.

"Its the tree" I said now smiling he put his arm around me.

"Some good memories here"

"Oh I know don't even get me started it looks different here I remember there being a old farm with a cranky old man who was going to shoot us if we went back to the tree" I said bringing memories back.

"Yeah, he chased our naked asses home" we laughed I sat down under the tree and thought back when we were teenagers in love. " I am pretty sure Sabrina was made under the tree" Brock added I looked at him and laughed.

"I believe she was" I laughed it was quiet for a couple of minutes, Brock took out a basket from the side and put it in front of me. He opened it he took out a blanket and two bottles of wine, he now placed food on the blanket."Brock?" He looked at me with his seductive eyes then smiled I bit my lip. "What is all this?" I asked he just looked at me I hit him in the arm.

"Thanks Janet, I probably needed that punch like years ago" he laughed that made me smile " I just wanted to take you out for good old memories" Brock said taking a bite of his sandwich, he looked through the basket and threw a container of strawberries at me.

"Here is the whipped cream" he pretended to throw the can at me I flinched." I was only joking" he passed me the can.

After we were done eating he took me by a lake he placed me on a rock, Brock began to take off his shirt and pants I raised an eyebrow.

He jumped and swam around "That is fucking gross" I yelled to him he laughed at me "there is probably forty year old sperm in that water" I added he got out with a disgusted face on.

"Oh shit I am probably pregnant right now" He said cleaning himself off I laughed at him he sat next to me and held me.

"This is all déjà vu I wish I could go back to all the fun we use to have way before kids and grandkids" I said he looked at me and nodded he got his clothes back on, we started to walk back home.

"Yeah it was the good ole days"

***

I laid down on the couch looking through magazines,Karen came along she looked at me and sat down she held Landon in her arms."when are you leaving?" She asked I looked at her.

"Excuse me?" I looked at her why the hell did she have my baby Brock came in she put a smile on her face. "Give me my baby back you bitch" I said getting up I held Landon in my arms and fed him.

"What was that all about?" He asked me I shook my head and walked into the room I was staying in I put Landon to bed. Chloe walked in she climbed up on the bed and hugged me I smiled at her she was growing up so fast."Brina is here" she ran off the bed to go see her, she looked up to Sabrina so much I looked out the window and watched how the sky went from light to dark.

"Having sex with My father again?" I looked behind me Sabrina stood there she was wearing a black shirt, with leggings and combat boots on her hair was down. She sat down on the bed and looked at me I licked my lips as I raised my eyebrows."no" I replied.

"Mom we all know that is a lie" she said smirking

"So why are you here?" I asked

"Brock's having a family supper"

"Oh, your looking nice" I said she smiled she looked over the crib and picked up Landon.

"He is so cute the chubby cheeks on him" she kissed him he held her finger she sat down,Marcus came up he put his arms around me and squeezed me.

"How are you Janet?" He asked laying by me.

"I been better, how are you?"

"Good, we just got our new house" he said I smiled.

We walked down stairs the smell of food hit me I went around saying hi to everyone, I really didn't want to be around all these people some of my family showed up."hello mother" I said giving her a hug and kiss.

"What are you doing here Janet?" She asked "I am also family "I said laughing I walked away I hid in the bathroom for about ten minutes until I heard a knock at the door. I opened it a tall young man stood there, I was still on the floor eating ribs.

"Uh... Are you okay?" He asked me I got up and nodded" I am tray" he held out his hand I quickly washed my hand and wiped them into my pants."Janet"I shook his hand.

"Janet?, like Janet Jackson?" He asked he slid his phone in his pocket.

"Yes" I walked out of the bathroom I was not letting this guy be all over me I walked out in the kitchen with all the people and took a bottle of wine." I am sharing it with other people in the other room" I lied walking away I went up to my room and laid there.

Brock came up he looked at me "look at all the people"he chuckled I nodded and looked out of the window.

"Hey everyting will go back to normal soon I promise J" he gave me a hug, Brock left and went back down stairs with the guest.

****

I woke up a light shining from across the street I looked through the window, a figure running through my house.

"Brock" I whispered I got up to go get Brock I stopped in my tracks.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked he held a gun in his hand he tried to hide it.

"You hurt me Janet you fucking hurt me" he yelled Brock came out he stood beside me.

"I think its time for you to leave" Brock said he held up his gone adpnd aimed it at Brock."put the gun down"Brock added.

Brock walked over a little bit "Don't move" he yelled Brock stopped he walked over and grabbed Brock, "is this what you want Janet" he aimed the gun to Brock and shot him.

He looked at me and smiled "goodbye my love"

BOOM