Chapter One

Do you ever feel like that one person you love isn't around anymore?, I got out of bed Chloe came out of her room she took a glimpse of me and walked away. I looked down at my finger the ring shined I looked away from it I took out a couple of boxes and stacked them up. the phone started to ring I hurried out and answered it.

After a short talk with Sabrina I finished taking out boxes still no sign of Wissam, I walked back in my room to get changed I took down a black shirt that just fit over my bump. Wissam walked in the room he gave me a kiss on the head.

"I'm glad you showed up" I said with annoyed tone he looked at me I shoved boxes in his arms.

"I'm sorry baby I had to work late" that was his excuse every single day I picked up Chloe and brought her outside he always 'worked' he never stayed home long enough.

"sure because work is important more then your family right? Wissam we are moving to a new house and a new baby coming soon I can't be doing this on my own" I complained the movers took our things and put it in the truck wissam changed his clothes and helped.

I put Chloe in the car she held her baby doll I got in the front and started to drive down to the house. Sabrina stood there by the door I pulled in and got out Sabrina smiled. I grabbed the keys out of my pocket and walked in I looked around it felt like home.

"is there anything wrong?"Sabrina asked I shook my head no it was me probably just worrying I don't think wissam would ever cheat on me.

I picked up Mason and played with him as I waited for the rest of the people came.

"Are you nervous to go away?"I asked

"yes, I'm so attached to Mason I don't know what I am going to do when I go away I wish I could take him with me but I'm sure Latoya will take good care of him"

I jumped back and raised my eyebrow "Latoya?" I shouted out.

"yeah Latoya your sister"

"I know Latoya but she can't cook she can barley take care of herself she will not be taking care of my grandchild I am sorry but I don't trust her"

"Who is going to take care of Mason then?" Sabrina asked

"I will, Latoya can come to the house and see Mason but she won't be watching him"

Sabrina took out her phone and started to call Latoya finally our things arrived I pushed boxes in the corner and ordered people around. I walked up stairs and looked around it was kind of creepy up here, Wissam ran up the stairs and scared the shit out of me.

"Wissam, you're an asshole" I punched him in the arm he held on his arm afterwards.

" you know you love me" he said grabbing me from the waist and kissing me all my worries went away Sabrina came up and looked away.

"look you have enough rooms now to have more babies" Sabrina made a joke Wissam put more boxes up stairs I picked up Mason and fed him."Well I have to go and make some food I'll be back tomorrow or something" I hugged her and walked her down stairs.

I grabbed a few boxes and unpacked them since our beds didn't come in yet I laid sheets and blankets on the floor, and a couple of pillows I put a candle around us I put my pajamas and sat down."isn't this romantic" wissam sat next to me he poured a glass of apple juice and passed it to me."that's our champagne for a couple months" he kissed me.

he rolled me over and kissed me all over my neck the baby bump was getting in the way.

"I really love you so much you're my world and I can't wait for the baby to come so I can love you Chloe and the baby"