Chapter two

My thoughts of Brock being around made me sick to my stomach I stacked up all of Chloe's gifts and put them in her room, I finally got the house looking like a house the only problems were we didn't have our beds.

"When is daddy coming?" Chloe shouted from the other room I was glad she was happy but really did he have to be her father  I don't even know what I was thinking back then', I must of been taking hard core drugs or something.

I heard a rough knock at the door I walked over and answered it Brock stood in the doorway smiling, I was about to slam the door in his face. Brock walked in and waited for Chloe.

"nice place you got here" he said looking around

"Thanks, it will look nicer when you get out of it" I laughed at my own joke

He rolled his eyes I walked away to get Chloe when I walked in she was packing putting her toys in a bag, I picked up the bag she had packed and gave it to Brock.

"She should be ready in a few minutes" Chloe walked out she ran over and hugged Brock I smiled at her, she wrapped her arms around me.

"Bye mommy, Bye Baby" she ran outside Brock stood there.

"I'll have her back Sunday"

I closed the door oh I was so happy he left my door opened Sabrina Stumbled in then Latoya, "she told me to pick her up" Latoya put the keys down I was so confused.

"She doesn't live here why the hell did you bring her here?, why does everyone come here like you all got your own houses" I said cleaning the counter off and putting the dishes away.

"I don't feel good and you have like magic medicine or whatever you use" Sabrina spoke she looked at me and put her head back down on the counter.

"okay but again you have your own houses go there and leave me alone"

I walked away I took out a book and walked back in the room where they were."where is Chloe?"Latoya asked looking around for her.

"with her father"

"Wissam?"

"um no Brock" I said

"B-Brock?, he is back around here? why?"Latoya Shockley said

I sighed "Well we had an agreement he takes Chloe and doesn't bother me even though it bothers me don't worry I'm not going to go back with him I have a fiancé and a baby on the way" I explained

I finished cleaning the house I out most of the boxes and bags in the garage nobody said a word after that, Sabrina and Latoya left it really bothers me that everyone has to come and ask me and bother me.

The phone started to ring I ran over towards it and answered.

Janet-Hello

Voice-Hey, Janet How have you been?

Janet-um good who is this?

Voice -you seriously don't know who this is its Karen Evans we use to go to school together I was so popular and you weren't

I thought back at highschool I felt like going through the phone and beating the shit out of her, I kept my cool and did a fake smile.

Janet- oh yeah I remember you good Karen

Karen- well yeah I'm coming in town in a week or so and I would love to come see you

I dropped the phone I didn't t want to see her why the does everyone have to bother me, she was almost as bad as Brock.

Janet- isn't that lovely I can't wait

Karen- great I'll get my people to contact your people have a good day

I hung up the phone right away Wissam walked through the door I walked towards him and gave him a kiss."What's going on?"

"this bitch called me she use to pick at me through all school years and she is coming in town and she wants to get together I can't see her". I explained to him freaking out.

" Well maybe she changed why don't you want to see her?"

" did you not hear me Wissam?, she is a bitch" I freaked out I started to walk back and fourth, he knew I was series when I walked back and fourth.

"it was years ago she could of changed stop stressing it will be okay I'll be there to stop her if she says anything"

I looked at him I was series she didn't change she came out of the womb acting like a bitch, I sat down and got back up why did she want to see me I had to calm down this wasn't healthy for me or the baby.

Wissam left the room he went in the hallway to talk on the phone, he came back in with a disappointed look I started to freak out more.

"I have to leave next week" Wissam whispered under his breath I stooped and looked at him he backed up because I must of had that look like I was going to kill him I freaked out more.

"Are you serious?" I went over by him and attacked him I punched him in the face then the arm, "can't you just say no?" I asked still on top of him.

"No this is important meeting I have been waiting for ever now"

I slapped him across the face he just stood there and took it. "I have to do what I have to do" he added

I was now going to be left here pregnant two screaming kids and a person I don't like, nothing can could get worse than this.

I couldn't do this on my own I grabbed my phone and called Latoya,  a couple of minutes later she was at my door.

"WHATS GOING ON? YOU KNOW I HATE WHEN YOU DON'T TELL ME RIGHT AWAY" Latoya freaked out she held on to me I laughed at her.

"Nothing well nothing major well kind of is ahhh I don't know how to explain but I will need you Wissam is going away and I can't do this on my own"

"Now I'm good for you?"

"Well no you aren't going to be watching the kids you're going to be watching the house and me" I added she looked confused "Karen is in towns and she wants to see me but I know I will slap a hoe"

"Karen I never seen her in ten years" Latoya said exactly

"She is a bitchy bitch"

I started to freak out again I just wanted everyone to go and leave me be.

Latoya stood looking at me I had nothing to say I wish people just understood but they didn't, and they won't which I was confused they always told me to get over it but if she put them through hell. they would be at my house eating my food complaining about their problems but if I have problems shit starts.

"okay you helped enough get out of my house I'm going to bed" opened the door she didn't move I walked over and pushed her out.

Wissam walked into the kitchen "We really need a good lock so I don't have people in my damn house" I said with a mad face

"Don't give people our key"

I raised my eyebrow and punched him again " I don't" I wined

He probably had 50 bruises on his arms but he deserved all them.