Chapter Eight

I stayed quiet for a while I stared out of the window as the rain hit off of the glass, Wissam entering the room he handed me a coffee he sat in the chair holding the baby. I didn't even make eye contact I was a horrible person I cheated so many times, the worst part is it was Brock.

"Baby what is wrong?" He startled me I turned my head and smiled.

"I am just tired I had a long night with the baby" I said being bothered he put the baby in the crib and sat next to me, the sound of the rain was making me tired.

"Babe do you want a glass of wine?" He asked ready to get up I nodded my head he walked down the stairs closing the door, I looked down at my phone Brock still texting me.

Me

listen I am going to get a test done this isn't your son leave me alone for a while Brock go help your woman with her shit and stop bugging me.

Brock
Hey I'm not saying he is my son but he looks like me skin color the same and everything, anyway Karen does need me but I'll keep in touch with you again babe , have a good one cookie

Oh I hated that man I put my phone under the blankets Chloe opened the door and looked at me.

"Shh Landon is sleeping" I said she jumped on my bed she looked at me then the window.

"Can I sleep over daddy's house?" She asked touching my arm now I looked at her "please say yes he been asking all day and I didn't want to at first but he said he got a surprise so please mommy"

"Go pack" I said I layer on my bed  I looked over at my sleeping baby I looked out my window Brock looked up and smiled I ran down stairs.

"Hey" he said walking in I closed the door and looked at him

" I will be taking her until Monday" he grabbed her bag Chloe hugged him and smiled At me. "We will be traveling for a few days" Brock added I looked at him he opened the door and left I heard crying in the distance.

I ran upstairs I took Landon out of the crib and went back down stairs to feed him, Wissam was getting ready for work  Sabrina getting ready to leave again. I was all alone in this big house I sat down on the chair and put a movie on.

"Baby why would you be watching that you will be scared to stay home alone" Wissam said I looked at him and smiled it was still day time nobody was going to take me today. "I have to go love you babe" he kissed me and headed off.

Latoya came in and sat next to me she gave me a look "Jan, you didnt" she said looking at the baby

"What are you talking about?"

"Landon looks like Brock"

"Why is everybody telling me that its not wissam's baby okay I never cheated on him" I said angrily just because it happened before, I kept looking at Landon the were all right, but I couldn't tell them I felt the same way.

"I am sorry, but anyway come to the store with me I have to pick a couple of things up"

"I have to shower first I smell like baby puke and I probably never showered for a while" I walked into my bathroom and turned on the hot water the hot water running down my back, I grabbed the strawberry body wash and put it all over my body, the soap slithering down my body. I grabbed the shampoo and put it through my hair I walked backwards and washed all the soap out of my hair and washed off my body. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body and another around my hair, I walked out entering my room I picked out a black shirt with jeans I put my hair into a high pony tail and put a bit of make up on my face.

I walked out getting Landon ready I put him in his car seat and walked out where Latoya was."toy can you grab his diaper bag and go down to the fridge and take a few bottles and bring them to me"

"Where is Chloe?" She asked bringing the bottles up I zipped up the bag and put it over my shoulder.

"Brocks house until Monday" I said all ready to go

"Are you okay with that?" She asked taking out the keys I bit my lip I wasn't sure if I was, but I wasn't going to put, a scared look on my face.

"I guess I don't want to be that bad parent who keeps them away from their father, its hard enough for her its bad enough she has to go to two houses for holidays or special events of course I am freaking out a little bit but Brock is her father"

I walked out the door and headed into the car I put Landon in the back, Latoya walked out she had a worried look on her face it was slient for a minute.

"Do you approve of Karen doing what she did" toy asked I looked at her what a stupid question I thought, I put my hand through my hair.

"Of course not, he is my ex they can make their own decisions but she was supposed to be my friend I knew Brock would be his typical self but I didn't think he would knock up another girl I still love him in away not the true love way but a parenting love like, love him in away to show Chloe that we aren't always fighting and shit"

Latoya nodded I looked in the mirror I was smiling, I took Landon out and put him in the stroller, paparazzi flung around the place. I put a blanket over Landon I didn't want them to take pictures.

"Hey, Janet how you feeling about your ex husband getting your best friend pregnant" one yelled at me I tried my best to rush in the store flashing lights everywhere it was like being stuck in lighting.

A man came over and took the blanket off of Landon I pushed him away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you people he is just a baby don't fucking touch me or my family, you got it also you can make up lies about me because I will be reading the magazines and news papers and the headline, this what you should put 'Janet Jackson goes wild'" I flipped out entering the store.

****
Next Day

Ring ring ring, ring ring ring

Me-hello

Latoya- go turn on your TV you're al! Over it

I grabbed the remote and hung up the phone my pictures and videos everywhere.

*Wendy williams *

"Janet Jackson yesterday made a huge riot as a man took the blanket off of her baby, she started freaking out and threatening everyone around her... Also on news her is a picture of Ms. Jacksons baby does it look like somebody we know"

They put a picture of Brock up I felt the anger build up inside of me.

"Hey jan were not saying anything but, did you do freaky things with your Ex husband again"

I turned off the TV I started to flip my life was ruined I made an appointment to get DNA test done, I Brock and Wissam aloing with me.

I walked into a room I was all alone with one nurse she smiled at me every time she turned around. After she was done with everyone we waited a couple of hours, finally she came back in she held the test up, I took them and read it.

"This can't be right"