Chapter three

I dreaded today I got up and walked down stairs Wissam was all dressed and ready to go, I looked at him with a sad face he kissed me and held on to me I put my head over his chest."Do you have to go?" I asked still holding on to him.

"I'm sorry but I do" he kissed me once more "I'm sure everything will be fine I'll call you everyday every night" he picked up his bags he hurried off I put my head out the door and watched him leave.

"I love you be careful" I shouted waving good bye

I walked back in the house I sighed I couldn't wait for everyone to leave on me, Sabrina walked through the door my eyes became all watery she looked at me and wrapped her arms around me.

"please don't cry I will call you when I get a chance" she bent down and kissed Mason she cried as she walked out the door.

"Well Mason its just going to be me and you what are we going to do today besides going crazy?" I asked the baby he opened his eyes and smiled "you're great help"

I was about to leave the room when I heard a knock I knew it was Brock because it was a rough knock, I answered it and looked away from him.

"Mommy"Chloe yelled to me Brock stepped in and closed the door.

"Any reason you walked in?"

"just to chat for a little bit" he said with a smile.

I sat down and looked out the window I seen a sports car She sped up the drive way I hated the fact she was coming here, she got out of her fancy car she wore a tight dress and heels to match. I watched as she got out her hair blew in the fake wind, she looked up and caught me looking at her she smiled and waved and made her way in my house.

"Who the hell is that fine woman?" Brock asked staring at her from the window.

she walked in and smiled she opened up her arms "Come here and give me a hug"she wrapped them around me this was a good chance to choke her off.

"Hello I'm Brock"Brock interrupted she shook his hand and smiled they flirted with each other.

"Janet you didn't tell me you had a good looking man" she giggled

"Back it up he isn't my man anymore we are long gone divorce take him keep him get him away from my house, this would be great um you guys move together and hopefully not bug me ever again"

he held her hand and kissed it "What's your name beautiful?" he asked

she giggled and smiled "Karen" she spoke to him still giggling her ass off.

Mason started to cry I took him out and carried him around, Karen turned around and gave me a a weird look I gave her one back. "is this your son?" she asked rubbing mason's hand.

"No its my grandson" I felt weird saying that

"Don't you sound old saying that" Brock said laughing with Karen.

"you're funny you can change the diaper Grandfather" I gave him the kid and walked away I knew exactly what was going to happen and I had to stop it.

I walked back in the room and they were kissing each other I got in between and pushed them apart. "First of all this is my house second of all Ew"

"Well I have to go I hope I will see you again Karen" Brock said walking out the door.

"Haven't you seen enough of each other in my kitchen, well anyway Karen follow me to your room"

She followed behind looking at every room  I made a stop and unlocked her room, she stepped in and smiled she put her bag on the the bed and looked around."its beautiful I really want to thank you for letting me stay here " she hugged me again she let go and I walked out why was she being so nice.

Mason crawled in the room I turned the TV on for him the sharp pains came I sat down, Karen came back down she sat down next to Mason and played with him. I got up and spied on them, she gave him toys and he chewed in them I was right in the zone the phone started to ring, I banged my head off the door and ran and grabbed the phone.

Janet- Hello what do you want

Wissam- Janet? what's going on?

Janet- Karen is here I thought you were Latoya calling Karen is actually playing with Mason

Wissam - I told you she could of changed well anyway I'm calling to tell you I miss you and I wish I could of stayed to help you I love you so much be careful

Janet - I love you too have fun working call me again tonight if you have time or something I really miss you I want you to come home quickly

Wissam - I'll try my best baby love you with all my heart  I have to go be safe and tell Chloe I love her

I hung up the phone I sat down and sighed Chloe ran in where I was and looked at me strange, "who is that lady?" she asked nervously.

" a person I know"

*****

Days Later

Karen and Brock have been getting really friendly she wasn't even that bad as I though, but then again I had this nervous feeling that this was some big joke.

"Karen I'm leaving I'll be back I'm taking the kids just watch the place"

"Alright" she yelled back I locked the door and left

"Where are we going mommy?"/ Chloe asked

"you're going to your grandmother's until tomorrow "

I dropped the kids off and headed back home grabbed the keys out of my purse I put in the key hole, but the door was already open I walked in.

"Karen?" I yelled I put my purse on the table I heard moaning sounds I walled up stairs, they're clothes trailing go the stairs, I cleaned them up and made a stop by my bedroom, the sounds got louder I opened the door.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled at them with my eyes closed, Karen quickly  covered up, I wanted to strangling them both the worst part wasn't the fact it was my ex husband it was the fact they had sex in my bed in my house.

"I didn't expect you to be home so soon" Karen said fixing her hair.

"Well I didn't expect you to have sex with my ex husband in my bed" I yelled more

she looked at me "don't you realize he is your ex" she said with an attitude.

I put my hand into a fist  "holy shit I don't care that you slept with him he has a house, a bigger one you had sex in my bed now I have to clean my room, actually you and Brock are get dress and clean" i demanded them.

I walked down stairs and cleaned up the mess they made down there, this is the last time this is going to happen. they walked down holding everything that they used, Brock has been going to my house ever since Karen came.

I had a problem with it she even used half of my clothes I had enough I felt like I am babysitting children I'm glad they are having fun because I'm putting an end to this bull shit.

"Why are you making a big deal about this Janet?" Brock asked

"um you have a house and you did shit on my bed your ding a ling  was on my bed, so you hear me my bed"

"What's the difference I'm sure you had sex on your bed and you seen my ding a ling for a long time" he spoke

"its my freaking bed I can do whatever I want on my bed yeah well your ding a ling  doesn't belong in my lie anymore"

I put my hand on my hip how would be feel if I did that to him. " you better clean them good I don't want any stains or sexual smells on there"

#####

What would you do if someone did this to you?