chapter four

She been here for a Month and all she did was cause trouble, Brock was at my house more then the time we were married I had enough I had to say something to both but I didn't have the energy.

Karen and Brock walked in they smiled as they looked into each others eyes, Latoya walked into the room where I was she sat down and smiled at me.

"Why didn't you tell me those two were dating" she said looking back at them I sighed not saying a word my energy was drained out I couldn't be bothered.

I looked away getting up "you been here lots of times ask her" I said with a tone Latoya looked up at me she got up and touched my shoulder.

"you been acting strange are you okay?" I was about to answer but Brock and Karen walked through the door Latoya hugged her they smiled at each other Karen looked at me.

"Janet can we talk?"Karen asked I turned around facing Her" I know I wasn't the greatest guest in your house , but I want to  repay you I want to take you out tonight just us a girls night out'

I laughed at her "I'm pregnant I can't" I spoke Brock walked in I looked at him dazing at him Janet what are you doing you have a man, I couldn't stop staring at him I felt a tingle looking at him I really hope this was a puking tingle.

Brock being With Karen made me realize that he was an okay father I sat down and though about what I was thinking I knew I was crazy I also knew I should never think about this.

"We don't have to drink I just want to start over this trip I want to start a new friendship with you" she explained

"Well let me get changed" I walked away walking into my room I opened up my closet I took out a black top that flowed at the bottom and a pair of leather tights with black heels.

I walked down Karen waited for me as I approached the bottom step, I didn't wait for anybody to say a word I walked out into the misty black outdoors, I Waited for her she turned around kissed Brock and walked unlocking her car.

I wanted to warn her about his ways but at this point there was no stopping from being mean to her, I knew this whole new "Friendship" was bullshit. she drove down we drove for an hour until she came to a stop, I looked out my window there was a sign that read "Black spoon".

"Are you serious this shit is expensive" I looked at her she smiled, I wasn't complaining she was paying for it all I got out I could smell the fresh rich food from outside.

Karen got us a table we sat down she order wine as I drank Pepsi, she smiled at me.

"When are you due?" she asked out of the blue I looked at her why was she asking me questions, I felt like I was on a talk show.

"I have 4 months to go" I replied

"Do you know what you are having?" she asked I get what she was trying to do but it was driving me crazy.

" I'm having a Boy" I replied again the food came I grabbed my fork and took a bite of my salad.

we talked about  our lives for a while after all she wasn't so bad, we laughed and carried on.

"can I ask you something?"

"sure, you been asking me some the whole night" I laughed

"Why did you and Brock divorce? he seems to be a wonderful man"iMac to think of something quick I couldn't just oh that wonderful man tried killing since forever, she was in love.

"we were two different people we couldn't get along, its nothing to worry about he is a lovely man at times, he just has problems that he needs to sort out....he does stupid shit,"

I thought back on all the memories we had I smiled as I thought of them, if only he didn't have psycho problems.... I missed the warmth he had I had to stop thinking about him I loved wissam now not Brock ... my mind was in edge my heart ached.

"do you think me and Brock will last" she asked, I nodded.

"if he loves you enough he will" I said we got up and got ready to drive back into town.

*****

I walked down stairs the clock read 3:33am I walked into the kitchen to get food opened the fridge and took out the bread, I turned around hitting into Brock.

"Scare you?" he asked holding onto me his grip was soft I put the items down my heart pounded out of my chest.

"um yes......why the hell are you in my kitchen?, why are you in my house?" I asked putting my hand on my hip.

"don't freak out Karen wanted me to stay" he said

"if you want to stay the night go to your house I'm getting married I can't be telling him, my ex husband is lurking around my house having sex in our bed" I explained he always knew how to calm Me down because I looked up at the time it was 5:45 we been talking for hours.

talking about  memories we had I looked up at him, he looked back "I think I'm headed off to bed" I said he nodded he touched my back I stopped and turned around.

"thank you for being a good mother and wife" he kisses my lips my body couldn't move I was in shock, I didn't pull apart until he did."we can keep this a secret" he added I headed to my room what an idiot I was j fell for is seductive ways I always hated my self for that.