Chapter Six

" can I make you anything to eat?" Karen asked I looked at her and shook my head she walked out of the room Brock sat down beside me he smiled, I tried not to make eye contact with him.

" quiet Today I see" Brock said

"Stop" I replied still not  looking at him.

"What is wrong is it about last night because I'm pretty sure we both wanted that not just me"

I have to get over him I understand for him to be around our kids but I can't keep him in this house anymore, I can't handle this anymore I am ruining my marriage I love Wissam so much. I can't keep falling for brock's foolish tricks I can't deal what happened last year.

" you have your own damn house why are you always in mine I want you and Karen to pack up and get out, I can't have you in my house Brock you are a horrible human being I understand you want to be here for Chloe but bring her to your house I'm tired of feeling like this, I am about to have a baby and I am very happy with my husband stop ruining my happiness" I said he looked at me and shock he got up and walked out of the room. I felt bad for doing it but it had to be done I was done ruining my life for him he is big enough to make his own decisions , he doesn't need his Ex wife to do the dirty work for him.

Chloe walked in the room she cuddled into me and smiled. "Where's daddy?" She asked just then  Brock walked in he was about to say something, but Chloe was there so he kept his mouth shut.

"DADDY!" She yelled running towards him

"When is Sabrina coming home?" Brock asked looking at me now

"Tonight"

Karen walked in and sat down she gave me a dirty look "we will be out tonight thanks for being a friend you little bitch"

"Stop,Karen she did the right thing I'd do the samething if I was her.... Let's just discuss this later Chloe is here right now so just shush"Brock said I looked at him wow I can't believe he just said that I was so proud.

"Well she is supposed to be my friend I would never do that to her" Karen kept picking at me

"KAREN!, Give it up"

Chloe looked over at Karen and stuck her tongue out I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"What time is Sabrina coming home?"Chloe asked I looked down at my phone than looked back up.

"Around ten you're going to grandma's tonight" I said

She sighed and widened her eyes " Is Latoya going to be there?" Chloe  asked I shook my head no she ran off to pack her bags I looked over at Brock he was smiling at me.

"What?"

" Nothing"

--------
Later that night

Sabrina walked through the door my heart skipped I ran over and hugged her. " my baby" I yelled I wrapped my arms around her waist hugging her tightly not wanting to let go.

"How are you" I asked smiling big now she paused and looked at me she took off her coat and a baby bump was showing I looked down at her and smiled even harder then started to cry a lot.

"OH MY SUGAR" I can't believe I just said that I sounded so old by doing it.

I walked in the room and picked up the baby and passed it to sabrina.

Marcus walked in with a bunch of suitcases I smiled and ran over to hug him "Keep it in your pants bud, or I am going to have to chop it off" I threatened him jokely he looked at me and chuckled.

I placed the plates around the table then added the forks and glasses, Sabrina helped me serve up the food and drinks she had a nervous look in her face I wanted to ask her but u knew she wanted to wait.

Brock came around hugging Sabrina she looked at me with her eyes huge now.

"Are you sleeping with him again?" She whispered to me I looked at her and made a disgust face.

"You're funny" I said taking a sip of my drink

Everyone gathered around the table talking and drinking after a while everyone left, I put all the dishes in the sink and walked into the living room and stretched out my legs.

"Can we talk mom?" Sabrina asked

"Yes?"

"Its about school I never even started I lied I know you are going to be mad this is why I am telling you, I couldn't raise a baby I got scared and ran away from my problems I wanted you to take care of it, then you got pregnant and I knew it would get harder for you to take care of it..... I wasn't stable to take care of a baby then I got pregnant again and now I am in the same boat but now I am more mature I even have my own house I am so sorry for all of this I love you" she said hugging me tears came out of her eyes...

"You get that from your fathers side" I replied

"What?"

"You heard me he was always running away from his problems don't act like him I can't believe how fucking stupid you are I am done having this conversation "

"I thought you would understand but your just a pure cold hearted bitch" Sabrina screamed back at me.

" I said I was done "