Chapter Nine

"How can I trust you Janet I thought you were done with that creep?" Wissam yelled I looked at him my eyes filled up with tears I tried to hold them in.

" I swear I didn't cheat they must be wrong" I said he looked at me and laughed.

"So the baby's looks are wrong right? Janet I can't be with someone who does the same mistakes over and over again, I am the best for you not him.... But it seem's like you can't pick I love you with all my heart but I can't have you go out and me be worried that your going to cheat on me"

"listen Wissam I didn't cheat this has to be a big mistake..." I said I knew he wasn't going to believe me but I swore I never cheated on him this time.

"Stop lying why can't you tell me the fucking truth Jan" he yelled more I looked at him the anger built up inside of me.

"You want truth the last time I was pregnant wasn't your baby it was Brock's but I swear this time its yours he looks just like Chloe, so if you want to act like this you can leave my fucking house" I yelled he grabbed his coat and walked into the room and started to pack up his bags.

"I want a divorce" he said freaking out

"Good, I been through enough I am use to it Wissam"

"Your a little whore, why don't you fuck more guys you fucking freak"

He left I sat down on the floor and cried I was alone once a again, I ruined everything I had I got up and walked to the liquor cabinet I took out a bottle of whiskey and poured it in a glass.

I took the bottle and drank the rest that was in it after I was done with that bottle I took. Bottle of vodka out. "Congrats to you Janet for being the number one slut in show business" I slured to myself I put music on and cried to every single song that played.

I walked outside I was alone Brock came into the house and looked at me and helped me up. "What the fuck is going on in here?, Janet you shouldn't be drinking" I sat down on the couch tears rolling down my face.

"He took everything I am alone once again..." I cried Brock looked at me, he held me for a few minutes he looked into my eyes and wiped away my tears.

"Janet you are a special person, he isn't the guy for you here come over to my house before he comes back" he picked me up and across the yard we went.

"Mommy, what are you doing here?" She walked over to me Karen walked out and looked at me, she put a jealous look on and walked away.

"Chloe go play, ask mommy questions later" Brock said

"He is going to kill me Brock , I don't know what to do anymore I guess I am not made to have people in my life there is no point anymore I lost everything and there is nothing we can do about it"

"He won't touch you Janet I won't let that happen" Brock said he got up and walked into the kitchen,he walked back in with two cups of coffee.

"Brock, the media is going to explode what the fuck am I going to do how did this even happen?" I freaked out

"Janet we both know how this happen we did have kids together" I looked at him and threw the pillow at him, he chuckled and threw it back.

"Shut up, I never had sex with you since that day...... Never mind.... Wait I was already pregnant when it happened something about this isn't right"

Brock bit his lip "OK come with me you are staying here for a bit" we walked outside Wissam was there he looked at me and smiled, he walked over screaming in my face.

"Oh having sex again making more kids, then say they are mine you are fucking gross Janet" the smell of whisky came off his breath I took Landon out of his arms.

"You better stay the fuck away from here" Brock screamed back Wissam smiled and punched Brock in the face. Brock looked at him and smashed in the mouth blood started to come out of wissam's mouth, Brock was still hitting him as he was on the ground.

"STOP, BROCK GET OFF OF HIM" I yelled he wiped his face off Wissam got up "you better watch your self Janet , I will come for you little bitch" we walked over to my house and grabbed my things.

I started to cry Brock held me Karen came out " I am off to work" she said kissing Brock "see ya later Jan " she walked out Brock picked up Landon and put him in the crib.

We talked for a bit he was a different guy now it made me feel special, he put a movie on and wrapped me up in a blanket I smiled he poured a glass of wine for both of us.

He put his hand on my leg and smiled at me " have you talked to Sabrina recently?" I asked

"Yeah, we been texting each other" he said "she said she might come home again" he added

"Oh, she hates my guts"

"Janet stop being negative everyone loves you look who you are, you are perfect I will never stop loving you we can have a perfect friendship for our kids and be amazing parents.,.,. Forget about Wissam and them stupid assholes just be yourself" he said I started to smile and blush "see I love when you smile" he touched my cheek.

My heart started to feel something was I falling in love with him again?, oh please don't start this again I will be walked over again stop it with all these feelings.

" I should of kept you, you are a one of a kind Janet" he looked at me he touched my hand and leaned in for a kiss, he put his hand up my shirt and took it off leaving me in my tights and my black lace bra. He put his hands on my breasts feeling around, he skimmed around my nipples he unhooked my bra and took off my pants. I took off his shirt and started to take off his pants he pulled them down and entered  in me, thrusting his hips I let out a little moan. I came into reality was this a right thing to do right in the opening or even do it with my ex?....

***

"Brock we have to stop doing this" I said standing up he wrapped his hands around me..."stop we can't be sleeping around" I was serious this time

"We both know you don't want to stop its just a good thing to do"he said I bit my lip

"You're right... Why do you keep sleeping with me aren't you happy with Karen"

" oh I am super happy to be with Karen she did so much for me and my life, I think my problem is that I am still in love with you I think I will always be in love with you"

I smiled "then why aren't we together?" I asked

He bit his lip and opened his mouth to talk he sat down and smiled. "Janet..,,,,......"

"......"

{Updating 'Smart Remarks'tonight}