Chapter Eleven

I woke up all sweaty it was just a dream Janet calm down, I got up and walked to the bathroom I stood there I heard Brock and Karen yelling at each other. Chloe stood in the doorway she had a tear rolling down her face, I bent down and held her

"Mommy there is someone in my room

" she said I raised an eyebrow I got up and put her on my bed, I walked out entering her room.

"Janet" I heard my name in a whisper I looked behind me several times. I turned the light on and looked around nobody was there,I sat down on the bed and put my hands over my face I got up and walked back into the room.

"Nobody is there babe" I got into bed she cuddled into me "everything will be

okay Chloe" I whispered into her ear she nodded and closed her eyes.

***

"Brock I can't be living here anymore" I said he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Where are you going to stay Janet?"

"I don't know but I will figure it out, I just can't stay here you're my ex husband and I can't stand your so called girlfriend, I never did like her she is a total bitch

I came to conclusion I can't sneak around with you anymore I just want my life back and right now I am becoming fucked my mind is fucked Brock between you and wissam I don't know who is worse" I freaked out.

"Janet you sound crazy right now" I walked away I opened the door and left walking across the street I grabbed my things from my house Wissam stood in front of me.

"Janet, I am missing you please I want to be back with you" he said with his eyes filling up with tears he held his hands behind his back, he walked over to me and smiled. " I am begging please baby I love you"

I put my arms around him he smiled suddenly I felt a sharp pain going in my stomach I let go falling to the ground, I looked up he held a knife dripping with my blood.

He walked over to me he was crying a lot now "DIE BITCH DIE" Wissam screamed I tried getting up, I ran over to the door tried to open it, he grabbed my hair and threw me against the wall.

"You're going to die today Janet" wissam said putting the knife against my chest.

"Please wissam!, I'll do anything I love you" I pleaded

"Your a liar Janet you cheated on me now your going to pay for this you slut"

"Wissam I never cheated, its all a mistake" I said he chuckled I knew whatever I was going to say, he wasn't going to believe I was going to die tonight either from Wissam or bleeding to death.

"All I wanted from you was to be loyal and have a family with you was the too hard to ask?"

"I love you" I mumbled

"BULL Fucking Shit" he slapped me I was getting tired of all of this I laid there lifeless.