Chapter five

Wissam walked through the house dropping his bags on the floor, I stood up and ran over towards him he gave me a kiss he smelled of freshness. I wasn't expecting him home so soon,, I couldn't let go of him I missed him so much.

"I missed ya" he said holding me up I kissed him again

"I missed you more felt so lonely"I replied Brock and Karen walked down I turned my head then looked back at Wissam,"this is Karen" I introduced them

"Nice to meet you karen" he smiled she wraped her arms around him i felt jealous as she didn't let go she finally stopped and smiled brock stood by me he put his hand on my  shoulder.

Wissam had his nervous looked on his face i walked into the kitchen Karen followed, " we should go out for supper" she said as she looked at me brock and wissam walked in.

"its all right" i said grabbing a bowl

"its my treat janet and i want us to get to know each other a bit"she replied i smiled and nodded i went upstairs to  get cleaned up.

i put on a black dress that shined it made my baby bump look more rounder then ever, i came down we headed out the door and drove down town, it was dark there was a bunch of thugs hanging around the corner. chloe looked out the window i pulled her back i had no clue where karen was taking us finally she made a stop there was a little fancy restraunt, i put my purse over my shoulder we hurried off into the restraunt I sat down and looked at the menu. I looked up Karen stared at me and smiled I rolled my eyes and looked back at the menu.

"So When do you have to go back to work wissam?" Karen asked him

"in a couple of <  I just came home for a couple of reasons but i will be home again" he replied

The waiter walked over we ordered our food and waited for it to come back  it was awkward for a few minutes then Brock and Karen looked at each then us. "we have something to tell you all" I looked at them great what else could be more shocking then what had already happend.

"Well I'm pregnant" she said glowing I felt my heart jump out of my chest was she serious?, I went pale did I want my kids to have a step mother and a step sibling  I felt sick everyone clapped at the table I took a sip of my water."Are you okay Janet" Karen asked looking at me like I had two heads I coughed and got back to reality.

"yeah, yeah i'm great i'm so happy for you two" I faked a smile she gave me the odd look and went on with everyone,"i'll be back" I said to them i got up waddling to the bathroom I put cold water over my face I looked up Karen was behind me she put her hand on my shoulder.

"i'm sorry if this bothers you, I truley am"

"its your life do whatever you want I cant stop you from having a baby and being with my Ex husband, its not my choice its yours" I replied she nodded and put a grin on her face

" am I making a wrong choice?" she stopped me by the door I turned around

"No" i whispered

********

I took the dress off and laid it in the hamper Wissam walked around the other side and pulled down the covers I took off all my makeup and sat on the edge.' IS Everything okay?" he asked I sighed

"yes, i'm just very tired" I lied

"its been a long day"

I laid my feet up on the bed I turned on my side the baby kicked, Chloe walked into the room with a smile on her face, I already knew by her face what she was going to say and that bothered me a whole lot.

"So i'm going to have a baby sister or brother?" she said smiling

"yeah, are you excited?"

She nodded and headed off Wissam looked at me "is that whats bothering you?" he asked

"yeah"

"why?"

"are you really asking why, do you really want Brock to be in our lives again?"

"No, but he changed he seems changed different is good sometimes, you cant let this bother you Janet they are grown ups they can decided what they want to do in their lives we cant stop them we just have to let it go he wont be much in our life he will stop and see Chloe, when Sabrina comes home he will se her we should be happy for them"

"You aren't understanding this is great, FUCK" i flipped out

"its not like your having his child" wissam added sounding more of dick then he did

"Listen he put me through hell and back for 17 years just because he seems different doesn't mean he changed I know how he works and what you are seeing is an act..... You just don't understand how this makes me feel I feel uncomfortable"

"whats the difference between you having a baby and him becoming a father again?" Wissam shouted I looked at him he was being unreasonable.

"No, you're right Wissam, brocks an angel" I got out of bed and left the room I sat in the kitchen alone in the dark the kitchen light came on Brock stood in the middle and smirked at me.

"what are you doing in the dark Janet?" Brock asked I glanced up at him his sparkled.

"just trying to calm down"

"HAHAHA, I remember when we were married and we got into fights you would come in the kitchen in the dark and stay there.... I guess somethings don't change, right?"

"yeah, I guess"

"its the whole me being a father again isnt it?" he asked still staring at me

"yeah i dont know why its bothering me so much its none of my business what you do I shouldn't even care what you do anymore" I said I was making a fool out of myself I hated when I did that.

I smiled we stayed up most of the night talking I cried and laughed I looked over at the clock it read 6:45am. "I think I should go to bed now" I got off the chair

"yeah me too, good night" Brock said walking into the hallway i still never understood why he was still at my house maybe wissam was right, maybe Karen actually changed him.

"you mean good Morning" i chuckled

It got quiet he held my hand his eyes still sparkling he leaned in kissing me It felt like the last time he kissed me in the kitchen, we bothed looked at each other my lips were still puckered up as my mouth opened in a crack.

'this will be our little secret" I whispered