Karl's House

Karl walks over to the door and opens it. You look at Dream's face. He looks at you as soon as the door opens. You guys lock eyes while glancing at each other.
"You can go upstairs to my filming room, I'll meet you up there." Karl says. You shake looking away from Dream and to Karl. Dream walks past you. The urge of you wanting to kiss him hits. You smell his
cologne as he passes you. Karl comes up to you.
"Do you want to stay or..."
"I'll stay." Why did I just say that? I can't stay here with Dream!?
You follow Karl upstairs. You walk into his filming room and stand besides Karl. Dream and Karl start talking about the pc. You sit down in Karl's chair and go on your phone.
"Be right back gotta pee." Karl says. No, now your alone with Dream.
"You still have us as your lock-screen?" Dream walks over to you.
"Yea, we made an oath to never change it. Even if we broke up, because we never thought we would breakup." You get up from the chair. Dream smiles and reaches in his pocket. He takes out his phone and hands it to you. You turn it on and it's still you guys. You look back up at Dream and smile. His phone unlocks.
"No way. You still have my face id on your phone?" You start to explode inside.
"Whattt- no." Dream snatched his phone and you laugh. You chase his around the room and tackle him to the ground. You unlock his phone again. You start laughing. You hear the toilet flush and get off Dream. You help him up and he fixes your hair. You hand him back his phone and go sit back in the chair. Karl comes in.
"Have you found out what's wrong?" Karl walks over and you are now sitting in between Dream and Karl.
"Yea, can you open this up for me?" Dream says. You get of the chair and Karl sits down and starts his pc and opens it up. While Karl opens it up you and Dream smile at each other. I can't decide if he's embarrassed or glad we started talking again.
"Ok here." Karl gets out of the chair and stands next to you. Dream presses a button and his mic starts working again.
"Ohhh." Karl says.
"Uh I'm gonna go now" You hug Karl goodbye. Dream goes in for a hug but you wave at him. That was so awkward.
"I'm gonna go too now. I should probably feed Patches." Dream says. You leave first but Dream catches up to you.
"Wait up." Dream says catching up to you. You stop and wait for him.
"What?" You hope he doesn't mention that awkward wave you did.
"Are we good? I mean ever since we broke up we haven't talked and when we did a few minutes ago I thought we were good again. But then you waved me goodbye?" Dream says.
"Clay, ever since we broke up... we haven't talked so hugging you would have been awkward and-" Dream gets closer to you and cuts you off with a kiss.