the confession

"y/n you can't ignore me" dream strokes your arm.
"uh yes i can" you flip over to look over at him.
he smiles at you.
"what? plus your drunk anyways, your not even you" you question him.
"even if i'm drunk or not, i love you. and trust me if i wasn't drunk right now i would have the confidence to do so" dream flips to the ceiling, breaking eye contact. you flip to the ceiling too and grab his hand. you lean in closer and lay your head on his chest. he chuckles and you fall asleep.
you wake up to the sound of screaming. you roll out of bed and on to the floor, making a thud.
"ow" you rub you elbows.
dream looks back and see the blanket all messed up.
"guys pause" he takes his headset off and walks over to you. he gives you his hand and he pulls you up with both hands. your at his chest and you look up. you look down and break contact. he smiles and backs away. he lets go of you.
"you all good?"
"uh yeah" you sit down on the bed.
"are you sure?"
"yes clay"
dream sits back down in his chair and you hear screaming through the headset.
"i had to check on y/n"
"she says shes fine" dream responds to everyone.
sapnap walks through the door and looks at you.
"IM FINE SAPNAP" you cover your face.
sapnap starts poking you and tickling you.
"SAPNAP STOP" you start laughing.
"IT HURTS STOP"
he keeps tickling you.
"come on sapnap" he pushes sapnap off you. sapnap leaves the room.
dream gives you his hands again and helps you get up. he goes to sit back down and starts filming again.
you go get ready for the day, are we a thing now? or was that him drunk self. you go back in his room to get your phone and leave. a few minutes have passed and he comes in, he sits next to you.
"yes?"
"can i take you somewhere?"
"sure?"
he takes your hand and you follow him all the way outside, he starts running and you chase him trying to keep up.
"WHAT THE FUCK" you say smiling.
he chuckles and looks back at you. his fluffy hair swaying with the wind. and turns back to running forwards. he finally stops running and it's the pond. you sit down next to dream on the cliff.
"yes?" he imitates you.
"can i ask you something?" you imitate him back.
"sure" he says.
"did you mean what you said yesterday?" you look away from him, breaking eye contact. you stare at the water scared for his answer. almost a second after he puts his hand on your chin and turns you to face him. he starts kissing you and you feel butterflies again. he leaves you flustered when he lets go. you look down.
"does that answer your question?" he chuckles.
"maybe" you say smiling. you can tell he's looking at you, but your too scared to make eye contact.
"look at me" he puts your hair behind your ear.
can he stop teasing me already? or should i tease him back? you get up.
"what are you doing?"
"going for a swim"
"WHAT?" he laughs.
you go and jump in. you swim back up.
"jump in, its nice"
"im not- i dont- im not swimming" you can tell its already working. him stuttering on his words.
"ok fine" you swim all the way down and hold your breath for awhile.
"y/n?"
"Y/N"
he takes off his shirt and jumps in the pond. he sees you and you try not to laugh. you act dead. he grabs you and swim all the way to shore, he lays you down on the grass.
"y/n" he sits there waiting for a response.
you laugh.
"WHAT"
"hey i got you to swim"
"fuck you"
"love you" you kiss him.
he turns red.
"lets go home" you get up.
"hey" he grabs your shoulder.
"yes?"
"are we a thing now?"
"i guess, yeah" you smile.
he kisses you. he grabs your hand. you guys run all the way home.
sapnap walks out from his room.
"why are you both wet?"
"we went to the lake"
"this bitch pretended to be dead"
"i got him to swim" you smirk.
"YEA" sapnap hypes you up.
"thank you sapnap" you smile.
dream chuckles and heads to his room.
"ok well im gonna take a shower" you walk to the bathroom and take a shower. you change into some cozy clothes and walk to sapnaps room.
"your streaming?"
"on my main"
"YOUR MAIN? WOW"
he giggles out of embarrassment.
"are you trying to beat minecraft or"
"oh no, its a lore stream, with george and karl" he says
"ok i'll just watch" you bring up a chair and watch him stream.
"do we have a fan" you hear karl say.
"shut up karl" you say.