The Party

"Y/n! Over here." Ally says.
"Wow, you look like a bad bitch." Georgia says.
"Thanks." You start smiling. Finally something in your life that doesn't require boys.
Sapnap walks over to you.
"Hey, let's get some drinks, me and Ally will get some." Georgia drags Ally with her.
"Hi y/n!" Sapnap says. Your so relieved it's just Sapnap who came up to you. You give sapnap a hug and see Dream looking at you.
"Hey Sapnap." You say.
"So I was wondering if you wanted to stream tomorrow, I mean you don't have to stream it's just you would talk with me while I speed-run." He says. "Uh sure, why not?" You say. He nods and walks away. You stand there waiting for Ally and Georgia and see Sapnap and Dream talking.
"Sorry we took so long, Ally kept running away from me." Georgia says. You start laughing.
"Ok let's drink." Ally says. You guys take a shot. You and Ally are sober but Georgia isn't.
"More! More!" She says. She drags you both with her and you mouth at Dream and Sapnap. "Help me"
Georgia puts the shot in your mouth and you gulp it down.
"GEORGIA!" You start feeling lightheaded. You try to find Dream but keep bumping into people. "Help me." You say to Dream.
"Y/n let's lay you down somewhere, your drunk." Dream says. He carries you and takes you upstairs. He locks the door and lays you down. He goes on his phone while stroking your hair.
"Dream let's have some fun!" You say sitting up.
"Lay down y/n." Dream says. You cuddle with Dream and see what he's doing in his phone. He's texting Sapnap. There's a knock at the door and it's Sapnap.
"Sapnap!!" You run over to him and hug him. Dream gets you off him and lays you down.
"Oh she is drunk." He says.
"Uh I'll go get the car and you take y/n with you down there in 5." Sapnap says.
You and Dream are all alone again. He sits back down and you look at him. You start sitting up and kiss him.
"Y/n your drunk." Dream backs away.
"Pleaseee" You mumble. You kiss him again but this time he doesn't back away. All of a sudden the door opens. You and Dream get off each other.
"Y/n?" It's your boyfriend.
"Hey, I was looking after her, she sounded drunk so I  layed her down if that's ok?" Dream says.
"Yea totally! Thanks for watching her, I'm gonna take her home. You should come over for dinner tomorrow!" He says.
"Uh only if y/n is ok with that." Dream says.
"Yeaaa!" I say.
"Well looks like your coming over!" He says.