the party

you and dream walk out and see sapnap all ready.
"uh lets go"
you follow dream and sapnap to the car.
"i call shotgun" sapnap runs to the door.
"sapnap" dreams voice is deep.
"i dont want to third wheel you guys pleasee" sapnap tries to open the door. you stare at sapnap and he accepts defeat. he walks to the backseat door. dream unlocks the door and you guys get in. you play "leaving tonight" by the neighborhood.
"what is this?"
"a good song"
"hmph" sapnap sighs.
"sapnap lets be honest. my music taste is superior"
"WHATTT" dream laughs.
"dream shut up you listen to the top number spotify playlists"
"how do you know that" dream smirks.
you turn red and ignore him.
"sapnap i never said your music taste is bad, mine is just better" you smile turning around to him.
"OH OH sapnap, wilbur asked me if i wanted to play rust and im assuming you know how to play so can you teach me?" you give him a certain look.
"fine" sapnap giggles.
"hey you never know if i play" dream tries to join the conversation.
"all you do is play minecraft, theres no bother asking" the tension between you and dream is conflicting. your kinda annoyed but you love dream.
a few minutes have passed and its all silent besides the tapping sound on the phone keyboard. you look up and you guys at karls house. dream unlocks the car and sapnap gets out.
"we'll meet you inside"
"have fun kissing" sapnaps voice fades as he farther he gets away into the house.
"what did you want to talk about?"
"are you mad?"
"no im not-"
dream let's out a little chuckle. you roll your eyes and get out of the car. you hear dreams heavy breathing and he grabs your arm. he starts slowly moving his hand down your arm. he holds your hand. god i hate him. you open the door and he's still holding your hand. he follows you walking and karl comes infront of you.
"karl!" you let go of dreams hand and hug him. dream sighs.
"how are you"
"good a bit stressed from planning but good"
"well everyone looks like theyre having fun so don't stress" you hug karl trying to make him relieved. totally not trying to make dream jealous.
"im gonna go get a drink" dream walks out of sight into the kitchen. finally he's gone.
"im gonna go make sure everyones ok, bye y/n"
"byee" you stand alone looking around. niki is in the corner with ranboo. sapnap, wilbur, schlatt, fundy, tommy, tubbo, punz, quackity, and skeppy are dancing. antfrost, bad, eret, and sam are talking. callahan, puffy, hannah, and purpled are also talking. (if i forgot one im sorry)
you stand there and niki motions her hand to come over to her.
"hii" you finally reach her and ranboo. you look straight up at ranboo.
"stop staring" ranboo crouches to make himself shorter.
"sorry" you start laughing. niki does too.
"hey we saw you were with dream... are you guys dating again?"
"well. its complicated?"
"ohhh" you feel so safe around ranboo and niki. niki is the support you need , while ranboo is the bodygaurd.
"anyways have you seen wilbur? he looks so drunk" you start laughing again, trying to change the subject.
"uh yeah i should probably take care of him" niki walks over to wilbur.
"BAHAHHAH niki is getting crushed, she's so small" you chuckle.
"mhm, uh"
"how are you doing ranboo?" you try to make conversation.
"oh uh good, im doing a face cam stream,"
"with your mask?"
"yup"
"trust me everyone is gonna say handboo, wait that didn't come out right"
"did you just try to put handsome and ranboo together?" ranboo starts laughing.
"DONT MAKE FUN OF ME, where's tommy im calling him over"
ranboo grabs your arm and pulls you back.
"i do not want to hear ranboob, don't."
"fine enderman, um im gonna go find sapnap"
"byee"
you try to find sapnap but end up finding him with dream. you can easily tell dream is drunk. hes dancing with sapnap and karl. you can tell karl is trying to make sure sapnap and dream aren't gonna do anything. you laugh.
"what are you laughing at?" sam comes up behind you.
"OH MY GOD" you startle
"did i scare you?"
"a little bit"
"sorry"
"no its fine, im laughing at dream"
"NO TOMMY DONT-" sam runs the other way.
"oh ok" you go into karls room. you lay down on his bed and sit down.
sapnap comes in with dream.
"can you watch over him?" sapnap says struggling to hold dream.
"sure" you walk over to sapnap and carry dream to the bed. sapnap leaves and you sit next to dream on the bed. dream nudges you.
"what?"
he smiles.
"you know your not driving right?" you scoot away from dream.
"whyyy" dream talks in a baby voice.
you lay dream in your lap and play with his hair. you start singing "hey there delilah" hoping dream would go to sleep. he eventually starts sleeping. while on your phone niki comes in holding on to wilbur.
"oh im sorry"
"no its ok come in"
niki walks in and you try to get up without waking dream. you close the door and help niki get wilbur to the bed. you drag dream off the bed. you bring him against a dresser. you lay him in your lap again.
"how did you get him asleep?" niki laughs.
"just a little song, you should try it with wilbur"
"HEY! im right here" wilbur pouts.
niki stars singing. you hype up niki and she smiles. you and niki both have boys layed in your laps.