The Lake

You immediately back away.
"Clay! I have a boyfriend." You look down at the ground trying to avoid eye contact.
"Oh. I'm sorry. You just looked really pretty and couldn't help it." Dream says. It's been a few seconds of silence. You look up and Dream was gone. He was at the other end of the street. You get into your car and go home. You try to process what happened in the car but you can't. You loved that kiss but you have a boyfriend. But do you even like your boyfriend? Was he just a way to cope? But he's really sweet and you don't want to break his heart. But does Dream still like you. Maybe he does, why else would he kiss you. Maybe it was just a moment thing. Your thoughts keep conflicting and you end up in your garage. You walk inside and see your boyfriend. You run up and lock yourself in your room. Your boyfriend comes knocking behind you.
"Go away, I need space." You start crying.
"What's wrong?" He says.
"NOTHING JUST LEAVE." Your sadness turns into anger. You hear footsteps walking away and feel bad. You decide to go to the one lake and you and Dream would always go to. You sit down and stare at the water. You hear footsteps and look over. It's Dream. You glance at him and he sits on the shore where he helped you get up from.
"Soo, you still come here?" You look at the water while asking him.
"Yea, you?" Dream says.
"Mhm." You say.
"Why are you here?" You say.
"The kiss, which I'm sorry for. I didn't know." He says.
"It's ok. Uhm I'm here because I needed space from everyone, but I guess you can stay." You start laughing.
"Oh so you own this now? Ok." Dream says wheezing. You guys look at each other and look away again.
You hear your phone buzz. Your boyfriend is calling. "Uh yeah?" You say.
"There's a party tonight, I was wondering if you wanted to come so it would cheer you up." He says.
"Oh uhm sure." You say. You end the call.
"Who was that?" Dream says.
"Oh just a friend, she asked me if I could go to the skating rink with her." You say.
"Ohh ok, well I'm going to get home I have to go somewhere." Dream says.
"Same." You say. You walk back home and search through your closet. You pick out this dress and style it.

You go downstairs

You go downstairs.
"Wow, you look so nice." He says. Oh? Nice? You try not to think of it that much. You guys drive over to the party and walk in. You see Dream with Sapnap. You walk in and try to find your friends.