the breakup

you wake up to your boyfriend. you put on a smile until he leaves. you get up and decide to go to the lake after all thats where you would always go to relive stress. you drive there turning on parting words to try and calm yourself down. you park and walk over to the lake. you sit on the cliff and stare at the water. you hear footsteps. it's dream.
"hey" he sits next to you.
"hi" you scoot afar from him.
"look about the kiss, i was drunk so it didn't mean anything but that doesn't mean i don't have feelings for you." you take a deep breath.
"so you do have feelings for me?" dream says.
"no no i just said i might." you smile. dream laughs and you scoot closer to him. you cuddle him missing his hugs. he starts to play with your hair. you zone out in the moment forgetting about everything except for dream. all of a sudden, you remember you have a boyfriend. you let go of dream and scoot over.
"what?"
"i cant keep doing this. i cant keep kissing you and cuddling you and the next moment be with my boyfriend. which i don't even know if i have feelings for anymore or ever did. maybe to make you jealous i don't know and i just want to be with you but i don't know if we will ever work ag-" dream cuts you off with a kiss. he turns red and you smile.
"i think we could work again. its just the matter of your boyfriend." dream says smirking.
"wait so you want me to break up with him?"
"no you can if you want to i was just"
"oh ok, um well i'm gonna go now" you run back to your car and start driving home. you feel a sign or relief but why or how? you pull up and run to your boyfriend.
"hi"
"hey!"
"we need to talk."
"please don't tell me we're breaking up i saw these on tv shows before."
"listen i don't want to date you anymore. i feel like all we do as a couple is live together and cook each other food and i don't want to break your heart but i cheated on you, which makes me a bad girlfriend and you have the right to be mad but i was hoping that we could break up."
"oh wow" he sounds upset.
"uh ok" he goes upstairs and helps you pack and you leave with your car. you feel really happy and drive to dream's. you knock on dream's door.
"CLAY" you yell while banging on the door. sapnap opens the door.
"ohh" you say.
"dream is in the shower you can wait for him in his bedroom"
"thanks sapynapy" you walk in and go into dreams bedroom.