dudududu

(during the middle of this part i start writing in lowercase, idk why but i don't want to rewrite everything so)
The next morning you wake up. What happened you think to yourself?
"Hey babe!" You yell. He comes in and tell you everything. Oh my god, Dream is coming over for dinner? Why? How? My boyfriend doesn't even know I've dated Dream before. All of a sudden you remember a kiss. When you kissed Dream last night at the party. This is going to be so awkward. You decide to get ready and get a text from Sapnap.
                        Samsung Refrigerator

hey are you ready? i'm abt to stream
yea just give me a sec :]
ok i'm gonna start
———————————————————————————
you join the vc.
"ugh i cant find a village" sapnap says. someone joins.
"what" george says.
"oh hi george sapnap is finding a village" you say.
"oh i know it's just where dream? he's always late" george says.
"dream is supposed to be here?" you get annoyed. why cant i stay away from him? but what did i expect they live together and are best friends. dream joins the vc.
"hey sorry i was late my mom came over so i had to wait for her to leave."
"oh yeah she made some good st-"
"steak?" you say. shoot, you didn't mean to say that out loud.
"yeah how did you know?"
"just a guess." you say chuckling. dream starts laughing. you start laughing too.
"sapnap what are they laughing about?" george sounds confused and worried.
"i don't k-AHHHHH" sapnap screams running away from multiple blazes. everyone starts laughing.
<time skip to an hour later>
"ok i think i'm going to go end it here! byee" sapnap ends stream.
"uh ok i'm gonna go" george says.
"same." sapnap chimes in.
they both leave and it's just you and dream.
"your coming over?"
"i mean i don't have too"
"it's fine you can come over it's just what even happened last night?"
"well you got drunk and i brought you upstairs and then your boyfriend came in and took you home."
"why did you leave out the part of when we kissed? wait did my boyfriend know we kissed?" you start stressing out.
"no he didn't we got off each other before he came in." why did he ignore my first question? you start freaking out because you cheated on your boyfriend.
"hey uh i should probably get ready, bye." dream leaves the vc and you do too.