the next morning

You wake up and Dream is laying his hand against you and your wrapped in his arms. You sit up in shock.
"oh my god"
"what" dream startles awake.
"oh um nothing" you get up and get ready for breakfast. you end up making toast for breakfeast and wake up sapnap and dream. you go into sapnaps room and wake him up.
"not now dream"
"it's not dream wake up- i made toast" sapnap wakes up startled from your presence. you laugh at his bed head.
"what"
"nothing k bye meet u at the dining table" you run out of sapnaps room. you walk over to dreams room and he's awake. oh my god wow. his messy hair and his eyes. you stand their staring at dream.
"y/n?"
"oh um i made breakfeast" you unfocus from looking at him. god his morning voice.
"okk..." he gets up and wraps you around his arm and walks over to the dinner table. he sits you down and then sits down. he goes on his phone till sapnap comes to eat.
"SAPNAP" you shout. you decide to get up and walk into his room.
"shhh i'm streaming"
"you're streaming?!"
"yes"
"ok well i'm eating breakfast without you"
"ok"
"HII STREA-" you cut off by walking out of sapnaps room. you sit back down.
"sapnaps streaming?" dream stares into your eyes. you get distracted by his eyes.
"y/n?"
"oh um yea yea he's streaming- let's eat" you stuff your food into your mouth. dream grabs your arm from eating. he puts it down and you drop your fork.
"what?!"
"are you ok? you've been acting different ever since this morning"
"i'm fineee" all of a sudden a there's a knock on the door. dream gets up and gets it, a girl with blonde hair stands in the doorway. they hug and dream lets her in.
"oh um y/n meet ashley"
"hi..."  is he not remembering that we slept together and that he wrapped me in his arms? you decide to go to sapnaps room to distract yourself.
"hey could i join you" you mumble
"sure"
"thanks" you sit down and watch sapnap play. you guys end up laughing and having so much fun. dream walks in, you glance at him.
"i'm gonna take a nap" you get up.
"but you just woke up"
you run to your room and lock it before dream could get in. you listen to driver's license and sing your heart out.
"you're probably with that blonde girl..." you start tearing up. you hear a knock on your door. you get up and unlock it. dream comes in, he wipes your tears. you hug him crying even more. he puts his chin on your head and hold him tighter. you wipe your tears and you let go and walk out.
(this might be confusing so dream is bold and you are regular)
"wait"
"what"
"are you mad?"
"why wouldn't i be clay. DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THAT WE SLEPT TOGETHER LAST NIGHT OR THAT YOU WRAPPED ME IN YOUR ARMS? AND THEN YOU BOUGHT ANOTHER GIRL HERE?! clay i love you but i can never be with you." you walk out the door with your keys.