the bed

you hear footsteps and it's dream.
"y/n..."
"uhm help me bring plates?" you try to ignore the awkward conversation.
"oh sure" dream follows you with plates. you guys eat on your bed since the food was in your room. the room is silent.
"uh so, did you finish your thumbnail yet?"
"yea"
"um im gonna get some water"
"but your glass is full" you chug the water to make it empty.
"well now it's not"
"im gonna get some too" are you serious? this is going to be so awkward. you go to the kitchen and set down your cup and run into the bathroom, dream chases you.
"y/n we have to talk about it"
"we don't have too"
"cla-" he locks the door.
"it's not liked we kiss clay."
"so that was nothing to you?"
"no? idk" you unlock the door and walk out. you walk to your room and dream follows behind you. a few minutes later a big spider is on the wall.
"OH MY GOD" you scream and freak out. you point to it and sapnap and dream try to get it. the spider gets away from them and you can no longer see it.
"im not sleeping here tonight."
"then sleep in sapnaps room"
"HE KICKS ME IN HIS SLEEP"
"sleep on the couch"
"dream its cold in the living room remember when i got my room redone?" sapnap finishes his food. he leaves the room.
"ok well im not sleeping on the floor"
"me either"
"fine."
"fine"
you clean up and get ready for bed and realize you and dream are going to sleep together. you can't tell if your ready for that or not. you change into pj's and get in dream's bed. dream comes in and lays down. you put pillows in between you two.
"i barley have space"
"me either"
"should get rid of the pil-"
"yea" you help dream take out the pillows and you guys are staring at each other. you close your eyes. you hear dream smile.
"what?" you open your eyes again. dream moves your hair out of your face.
dream leans in and you kiss him. he lets go and he turns red.
"wow"
"oh shut up im going to bed" dream wraps you in his arms. him being the big spoon. you feel his breaths on your neck. you end up falling asleep.