Chap 1

Lisa's pov

I sat there frozen while trying to hold back my tears.

"What would I expect? I thought you've change but you didn't. Well, thank you for wasting my time." I grabbed my bag and stood up.

He also stood up.

"Thank you for the wonderful memories. For the 2 years of being together." And I peck his lips for the last time and unconsciously bumped his shoulders.

I went back to our dorm while wiping my tears.

"Lisa?" I heard Jisoo unnie asked as she was walking towards me.

I quickly hug her and cried in her embrace.

"Shh. Lisa calm down and tell us what happened to you." I nodded and we went to the living room.

"Oh my gosh. Lisa." Jennie unnie rushed to me and hugged me.

"What happened to you Lisa? Why are you crying?" Chaeyoung asked.

I calmed down a little and sat at the couch while Jisoo unnie gave me water.

"Now tell us what happened." Chaeyoung said.

"He broke up with me." I said as they look so shocked.

Soon after Jisoo unnie was so mad.

"Fuck that jerk. How could he broke up with you?" She said in anger. Jennie unnie was trying to calm her down.

"Did he explain why Lisa?" Jennie unnie asked. I shook my head and Chaeyoung gasp.

"He's such a bastard." I said.

"Appa needs to know this." Jisoo unnie.

"No." I defended. As much as I want to see that jerk getting beaten, I also care about him.

"He deserves to know Lali. YG Appa is also our secretly father." Jennie unnie said.

I was about to answer when someone startled us.

"What do I need to know?" We turned our heads and saw YG Appa himself.

I wiped my tears directly and stood up. We bowed at him.

"OK. Now tell me what's going on?" YG Appa asked.

I looked at Jisoo unnie and she gave me the 'Tell him or I'll tell him myself' face.

I sigh and offered Appa to sit first.

"Ah Appa. Promise me you won't get mad OK?" He nodded in assurance.

I sigh.

"He b-broke up w-with me." I said shuttering.

There was sudden silence in the room. No one uttered something from the past 3 minutes.

It was until.

*Bang*

We flinched at how Appa suddenly punch the glass table which led it to be broken.

Jennie unnie even screamed in shockness.

"TEDDY." Teddy oppa rushed towards our dorm and went towards YG Appa.

"Ne sajangnim?" He asked.

"PREPARE A MEETING WITH BANG PD NIM. NOW." Teddy oppa then nodded and sped off.

"Appa. Please calm down." Chaeyoung tries calming him down.

"You four will come with me." I widened my eyes at his sentence.