2

Lisa's pov

I sat down next to Jennie unnie, across from Jungkook.

I was anxious that I was getting dizzy but I manage to say what I really want to say.

"I want to call off the collaboration." I said not minding the shocked stairs of Bangtan members and our CEO's.

"What? No!!!" Jin sunbaenim said.

"I want to call off the collaboration, whether you like it or not, Jin sunbaenim." I was holding back my anger.

Bangtan really wasn't in our good side. You can say we hate them.

We really don't get along pretty well.

Jin sunbae looks so frustrated and pissed.

"No. We need to keep the show going." Alright RM sunbaenim is getting in my nerves.

I stood up and face the Bangtan.

"As for your information sunbae's. If we continue the collaboration I might mess it up. You all know that the wound us still fresh so can you all give me a break? I don't care if you call me unprofessional." I burst out.

As I was about to walk out when I suddenly felt dizzy again and before I knew it I passed out.

Jisoo's pov

Lisa suddenly passed out when she was about to walk out.

"LISA." Me and the girls ran up towards her.

"TEDDY." Appa shouted and rushed to carry Lisa.

Teddy oppa came in and was shocked but quickly knew what to do.

"GET THE CAR READY, NOW." Teddy oppa rushed towards the elevator with us behind him.

"Girls, go ride with Bang PD nim." We nodded and rushed to PD oppa.

"Get in." We sat at the very back.

"Rose calm down, please. She's gonna be alright." Jennie tried calming Ro down.

"Shh. Chaeyoung, Lisa's strong. She'll be fine. I hope so." I whispered the last part so I wouldn't worsen her condition.

"Lisa's gonna be fine Ro. Please also be strong for her." Jennie.

AT THE HOSPITAL

We all ran inside without bothering on putting our masks.

"Miss. Is Lalisa Manoban here?" PD oppa asked the receptionist.

"Ah sir. She's in second floor room 27." We vowed and went to the elevator and pressed floor 2.

Bangtan is with us. So amazing.

When the door opened Jennie was the first to go out first and we followed running towards the room said.

We arrived there with Teddy oppa sitting on a bench looking at Appa who was pacing back and forth.

We ran towards him.

"APPA." He look up and embrace us with a hug.

"Appa. What happened? Did the doctor tell you what's wrong?" Chae asked.

"The doctor hasn't come out yet Ro. But I'll make sure she's fine. Now me and Teddy needs to settle things out first. You girls stay here."

He look at me and said.

"Jisoo, please take care of your dongsaengs. I'll go now." We nodded.

Jennie's pov