19

Lisa's pov

We went out of the pool and covered ourselves with bathrobes.

"I'll go first." T. O. P oppa said and walked first and we followed.

When we got there we were shocked. I stared at the scene in horror.

"AHHHHHHHH." Jennie unnie shouted and Nayeon unnie hugged her and covered her eyes.

In front of us are a pool of blood with our body guards on the ground lifeless. We saw aunt Marie holding a knife and quickly pointed at me.

"Dara, Bom bring the girls away. Now." Seungri oppa shouted.

I was grabbed by Jungkook and we followed the rest. We went inside the basement and hid there.

Jungkook was about to go when I grabbed his shirt and gave him a peck.

"Promise me you'll be safe." I said after and he just smiled and gave a another peck.

"I promise." Jungkook said and ran away.

We stayed at the basement for 5 minutes.

Everyone is panicking now.

"They're taking too long." Irene unnie said.

I know she's worries about Jin oppa. I'm worried at Jungkook and the rest of them as well.

Then someone barge in. It was GD oppa.

"The coast is clear now. But bangtan is really injured. Let's go." GD oppa said.

We followed him and went towards the entrance.

I saw Jungkook and the rest of bangtan ang some Big Bang members are full of cuts and bruises, also blood.

I gently ran towards Jungkook and helped him out.

"Gosh Jungkook your badly injured." I said.

"The ambulance is on its way." CL unnie said.

"I'm going to be fine. The ambulance is on its way. Stop stressing out. It might affect the baby." He reminded.

"OK. Let me help you out." I said as I helped him stand up.

When he stood up I heard Kyulkyung shout.

"LISA UNNIE WATCH OUT." I turned around and exactly a gun shot was heard.

"LISA." I heard them shout.

I dropped down feeling the pain in my stomach. Good thing Jungkook managed to catch me.

I looked at where the pain came from. I screamed as I saw blood coming out of the center of my stomach.

I looked at Jungkook in panic as it hurts.

Kyulkyung's Pov

I quickly ran beside Lisa unnie and held her hand.

"Unnie breath." I shouted while still holding Lisa unnie's hands.

"Jungkook let's go. C'mon let's go." I said and helped Jungkook sunbae carry Lisa.

"Unnie just breathe, relax." I reminded.

I opened the car door and helped Jungkook lay Lisa unnie at the back seat.

We drove quickly at the hospital and I did my best to keep Lisa unnie awake. She can't close her eyes yet.

"OPPA. AHHHHHH." I involuntary screamed when I saw blood coming out between Lisa unnie's legs.

Jungkook looked through the mirror and drove faster. When we arrived there they quickly ran towards us and took Lisa unnie to be in the bed.

We waited outside of the room Lisa unnie was in and soon the others came too and they were crying.

Unnie be strong.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

📝: Today is very special to me that's why I decided to update. It's my birthday today though, just saying. Anyways enjoy