14

Kyulkyung's pov

After Tzuyu said that I stood there frozen on my spot.

I didn't even imagine I have tears in my eyes. Shaky hands.

I remember the scene of that incident.

I was shaking and there are a lot of voices in my head. The voices I kept listening into.

"No, No, No, NO." I fell to the ground while grabbing my hair harshly.

"Kyulkyung." I heard them say but I ignored them.

I was a crying mess while those voices still continue.

"NO. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭" I felt a hug and it was Tzuyu. I hug her back and cried on her shoulder.

"😭😭😭😭. I didn't do anything. 😭😭😭. Stop. STOP. STOOOOPPPP." I cried.

"Shhhh. Kyulkyung it's OK." I heard Lisa.

She was rubbing my back while everyone was looking at us weirdly.

"Shhhhh. Don't listen to them Zhou. Your a good person OK. Zhou are you there? Sam? Kyulkyung?" Lisa asked me. I looked at her then cupped her face.

Then I looked at Tzuyu and did the same.

"It's Kyul. I'm back now guys." I smiled at them.

I saw tears on both their eyes and they also smile and hugged me.

"Kyul your back." They keep saying.

I pulled out of the hug and nodded at them.

"Yes I'm back." I said.

They helped me stood up. But I felt dizzy.

"Zu, Liz. I'm feeling....... Dizzy." And it went all black.

Lisa's pov

"Jungkook carry her now. Hurry." Jungkook quickly helped us and carried Kyulkyung and called a nurse.

"What's happening?" They all asked me and Tzuyu.

"Let's explain later. We need to make sure she's OK." Tzuyu told them.

Kyulkyung is OK now.

"She's OK now. She just need to rest. Her Multiple personality disorder is giving her stress at the min." The doctor said.

I sighed in relief.

"Multiple personality disorder? What's that?" J-Hope oppa asked.

"It's an disorder where a person has two to three more person inside her. Your friend is an example. There are three person inside her.

The first person is her. The normal her.

The second one maybe The rude and selfish one right? You maybe saw her being rude, it's not the normal her.

The third person was the childish one. The one that has the attitude of a child and likes playing childish games like dolls, toys and many child activities.

So you may know if it's her or not if she changes attitude. I'll leave you for now then you can talk to her." We nodded and head left.

"She has multiple personality disorder?" They asked us.

"Hmm. She once mentioned it that she got it from the incident that happened to the two of you years ago right?" I asked Tzuyu.

"Ne. I think she passed out due to her being locked up inside of her own body." Tzuyu.