11

Jungkook's pov

"Sorry we just visited her now. We were kinda stressed about our schedule." JB hyung said.

"It's fine oppa." Chaeyoung said.

(Chaeyoung-Twice. Ro/Rose-BP)

"What happened out there?" Jackson hyung asked.

"It's a crazy fan. She attacked Lisa because of Jungkook. And you might know that Lisa's pregnant right?" RM hyung.

"Ne." They answered.

"Fans now are really toxic. Sometimes ambitious." Bambam.

"Yah." Daesung hyung said.

"Not all are like that. It's just because your idols. Your beauty is just noticed when your popular." Mina noona argued.

"Right." Wendy noona agreed.

"I'm still thinking about the revealation thingy. I mean we would like to tell them. We're not afraid of them not supporting us.

It's just that I'm afraid what they will do to us and our partners." I said.

"We just need to trust ourselves. I'm tired of being shipped to other idols. They keep pushing us for each other like we're not humans." Nayeon noona.

(No offense)

"But at least they also shipped you to Yoongi oppa." Yeri said.

"Yeah. They're shippers. Let's let them be. If they are happy then we're happy." Mark hyung said.

"They are curious what's happening between us groups. It's also our fault we always interact and react to each other." Jihyo noona.

"Kids. Stop worrying. We are idols. It's normal for us to interact and react to our co-idols."

"I agree with CL noona." I said.

"We just have to be ourselves. We are who we are. They can't change that." Dara noona said.

Then the doctor came out of the room.

"Ma'ams, sir's. Ms. Manoban is OK now. The baby is not yet really formed. It takes a month for it to really form so it is safe.

Just don't let her be stressed and also she may work or exercise but she must be careful. Don't let her carry heavy things and always let her eat.

That's all. I must go for now. Just call the nurse if something happens Sir's and Maams. You can come in now." He bowed and left.

"That's one long speech." Yugyeom.

I elbowed him made him shut up.

"Let's go. I think we will just go tomorrow at the house. Let's sleep here for now. Got-7 better behave or I'll kick you out myself." Taeyang hyung.

"Ne." Then we all went in.

I saw Lisa sleeping quietly.

"Oppa the bed is only for us. You guys go lay on the floor." Irene noona said.

"Boys in the floor while girls in the bed and sofa." Dara noona said.

"That's final." Bom noona said.

"No. That's unfair." Taeyang hyung.

Author's pov

"No it's not. Majority here is girls. Better shut up." Minzy said.

"Let them be. Your like a gay." GD said to Taeyang.

"Yah." They laughed at Taeyang.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes.

"Anyways. We're just here to visit Lisa. We'll leave immediately." Jackson said.

"Bambam." They were all shocked when Lisa was awake.

"Lisa." They hugged each other.

"Hey what about me? Guys what about me? I'm the hottest OK?" Lol just kidding 🤣.

"Hey what about us?" Jinyoung asked them.

"Oppas." Lisa said happily.

They hugged each other.

"Are you alright Baby gir-OW chill man." Young-jae said.

They laugh when Jungkook possessively punched Young-jae.

"Bet-" He was cut short when his phone rang.

He took a look at it and glanced at Lisa.

"Who is it?" Lisa asked.

"It's my mom. I'll just talk to them." He excused himself and went out of the room.

♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥

That's all for today.

An also Happy Birthday RV's Main dancer Kang Seulgi.

Here's my gift for you.