3

Jungkook's pov

"What were you thinking, kook?" Ever since we came back to our dorm, Jin hyung started scolding me.

"Hyung, can you just calm down? Your pressuring him." Taehyung hyung defended.

Jin hyung just sigh and sat down beside RM hyung.

"How can I calm down, when our maknae impregnated a woman. Not just a woman. The most famous idol in K-pop industry." Jin hyung said calmly.

"I know, hyung. If it's just that girl never have been born. 🙄.(Again I don't hate her)" I said.

"Right, what was her name ag-" Namjoon hyung was cut off when someone barge in the dorm.

"BABY." Speaking of the devil, here she comes.

She run to me and hugged me.

"WTF. Kyulkyung can you quite down." I said as I pushed her.

"But babe." She pouted. I swear I wanna puke right now.

"Don't call me that. This relationship is just one-sided love. I don't love you." I stood up and walk out.

That girl is a pain in the ass.

Jin's pov

When Jungkook left the girl, suppose to be Kyulkyung stomped her feet like a baby.

I laughed at her.

"What are you laughing at?" She rudely asked.

Oh feisty aye? Let's see where your attitude goes.

"FYI woman. Your in our dorm without our permission. That's called trespassing. Do you want us to call the security?" I said with the same tone she used.

She looked shocked for a second but manage to compose it.

"No thank you. I have a foot can't you see?" She said.

"Oh no." I heard Jimin said.

"Well Missy. If you have a feet then why can't you just walk out of our dorm by your self?" I fired back.

Then everyone started laughing at her red face.

"Whatever." She said and left.

"Gosh. Now I know why Kookie don't want to be with her." I said.

"Yeah. She's a pain in the ass. Also annoying." Namjoon commented.

"I wonder how Lisa is now." Jimin said.

"Well her being pregnant will ruin her career. That's why she's been moody when she entered the room earlier." I said.

"Yeah. I mean I know that our groups aren't really close, but knowing her she's polite. But what I witnessed earlier really explain that pregnant womans get mood swings." Namjoon.

"I'll cook something for her as apology for letting her be pressured. I'll send it to Yoongi and J-Hope." They nodded.

"I'll help. You guys go talk to Jungkook." RM.

"What about let's form a friend ship to them and clear things out. Jungkook is an exception." Taehyung suggested.

"That'll be great. Let's talk about it later with our CEO's."

Yoongi's pov

Lisa is awake now. We are currently struggling to tell her the news.

"Jisoo, tell her. She needs to know." I said as they were literally pushing each other of you will tell Lisa.

"Tell what oppa?" Lisa asked.