5

Irene's pov

Jin sigh and sat back down next to Namjoon.

"Explain. You too eomma." Lisa said and crossed her arms.

Ay ang garay. 🤣

"OK. It's his idea first." I quickly blamed Jin.

He looked at me in disbelief and pointed at himself.
I
"ME?!!!" He asked.

"Are you deaf? Of course she's talking to you, dumbass." Mina sassily said.

"Yah. Don't disrespect kid." RM.

"Whatever. As if I care." Mina.

I just rolled my eyes. Another one.

"Stop that." Wendy calmed the two.

"Now explain properly." Sana said.

"Well at first me and him are highschool friends. And then we decided to audition to be idols. 3 years after our debut we decided to meet at the nearby cafe. That's when we started confessing to each other, then he blackmailed me to be with him or he'll tell my parents that I'm close with one of their enemies. So me ofcourse agreed." I paused a little, catching my breath.

"Wait, I need water." I walked towards the dispenser and drank a cup of water.

They were all staring at me, Jin even glared at me.

"OK. So it started like that and ended like this." I sat at the chair next to Lisa's bed, still holding the cup of water.

"OK? But unnie I have a question." Jihyo.

"Hmm?" I hummed because I was drinking water.

"Have you lost your virginity yet?"

Seulgi's pov

We laughed at her.

"Noona. You look so funny." Taehyung then receive a very hard smack.

We laughed again.

"Say that again I'll kill you." Irene unnie's glare at Taehyung made him shut up.

"Anyways, unnie Jihyo asked you." I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

She glared at me then sigh.

"Don't ask me that." She sent Jihyo a look.

"Look. Jin oppa is smirking. Ayiee. Eomma is already a woman." Momo teased Irene unnie.

"Shut up. As if I'll let that ugly man touch me." She pointed at Jin oppa.

"Really? Last time I checked you were begging me to continue. Your even screaming my name, honey." Jin oppa grinned at Irene unnie.

We all chuckled at Irene unnie's face and then started Cheering.